[تعريب] تقمص دور المحقق الشهير شرلوك هولمز في Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
banner
2017-05-22 , 08:43 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

أحلامك يمكن أن تصبح حقيقة

المشاركات:1133
التسجيل:Aug 2007
ماجد العتيبي
roov55 كتب:

اما متي نزل وانا مادري عنة ههههههههههههه

عاش ياماجد اقسم بالله انك وحش :17:

اصحى يا نايم ههههههههههههههههههههه

إن شاء الله تعجبك اللعبة.:wrd:
تحياتي
2017-05-22 , 08:43 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 02:24 مساءً
alshqqaa

بارز

المشاركات:1903
التسجيل:May 2009
alshqqaa
بما انك خلصت مشروعك وترجمت الاغلب والمهم ،
اذا تقدر تكمل تترجم الرسائل والي فوته لاجل يكتمل المشروع :mrgreen:
2017-05-24 , 02:24 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 04:16 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

ماجد العتيبي
alshqqaa كتب:
بما انك خلصت مشروعك وترجمت الاغلب والمهم ،
اذا تقدر تكمل تترجم الرسائل والي فوته لاجل يكتمل المشروع :mrgreen:

ليش أنا تركت بعض الرسائل ؟
لأنها غير مؤثرة على القصة ..يعني عندك رسائل مثل ""الأبقار 'خارج العمل' مع انخفاض أسعار الحليب"" مالها دخل في التحقيق ههههههههههههههه
وبعضها معلومات عن حضارة المايا وبعض الرسائل مجرد حشو مالها تأثير على القضية..إلخ
وبعض الرسائل فيه رسائل أخرى تكفي عنها وتوضح موضوعها لأن أحيانا أكثر من رسالة تتكلم عن نفس الموضوع وتعيد فيه.
وبعض الرسائل محتواها يلخصه عنوانها..يعني مجرد كلام فارغ.
لا تنسى بعض محتوى الرسائل يذكر في المحادثة بين الشخصيات يعني تكرار للمحتوى ماراح يفوتك شي مهم.
أنا ترجمت الرسائل اللي كانت مؤثرة على القصة والبقية رح تضيع وقت بدون فائدة في قرائتها.

أنا ما أدري كم عدد الرسائل... لكن خذلك نظرة على أمثلة لهذه الرسائل .. وكلها يبغالها تقسيم في الأسطر ويبغالي أرجع أختم اللعبة من جديد وأدور الرسائل هذي واللي مالقيت بعضها أصلا في السابق، وأشوف ترى الأسطر مضبوطة أو لا :

Text="

High Society Drama

It has been reported that on Sunday last, London's Lord and Lady Jones-Gage paid a visit to Elly’s Jewellery shop on Essex Street.
After a considerable time spent browsing inside the shop, Lord Jones-Gage went outside to smoke a pipe. He not only did that, but then hailed a hansom, and drove 60 miles before realising that he had left his wife stranded at Elly’s.
What happened next is, unfortunately, behind the Jones-Gage's closed doors.

"

Text="

Lord Marsh, in association with his friends Lord Harrington and Lord Collins, is the co-founder of the Special Education Programme.
In assisting the poor to build better lives and more certain futures, these three gentlemen surely help lift the level of our struggling society.

"

Text="

COWS “OUT OF WORK” AS MILK PRICES DROP

We all know what that means, and it is unfortunate for the cow, but – of course – it is cyclical.
We fully expect that when meat prices eventually drop, the price of milk will return to its former level.
So until then – let us all enjoy our large steak dinners!

"

Text="

ORDER

By Her Royal Majesty Queen Victoria, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, I, Frederick Russell Burnham, Major of the British Army, declare:
‘The country extends its gratitude to George Hurst, an honourable soldier of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, for his valiant military service.

The British Army hereby awards him the Distinguished Conduct Medal, and retires him due to the injuries sustained while in duty.’

Major Frederick Russell Burnham

"

Text="

To this day, and by my estimation, the Special Education Programme has saved over two hundred individuals from the gutter, and elevated them to help form and support the critical foundations of our prosperous Empire.
This is largely thanks to the wisdom and foresight of Lord Marsh, who is a most progressive and wise politician.
He has carried out a great deal of work in this field, whilst ignoring the critics and any hindrance from his arrogant colleagues, who are so set in their ways!

"

Text="

Dear Lord Marsh,
Thanks to the Special Education Programme, my life has been changed completely!
I didn't know how to thank you, so I picked you this flower.

Thank you.

"

Text="

I -so- admire all of these paupers. They seem to me such a breath of fresh air! Communicating with them is -such- a pleasure. And they are so “smart”! – not like us.
Perhaps it is they who should have been lords, and we the simple commoners...

Lord Harrington

"

Text="

Dear Lord Collins,
It is clear to me that we could learn a great many things about running the Empire from those whom we trample underfoot.
These same people whom we leave destitute and starving, in the shadows of our own cities, at home or abroad!

Lord Marsh

"

Text="

Birth Performance

On April 5th, an acting troupe presented the Covent Garden Theatre with their respected interpretation of 'Nesle's Tower'.
With Margaret of Burgundy imprisoned, and being asked what exactly she did do with her two children, the actress playing the part did scream, and thereby proceeded to give birth. The audience engaged most enthusiastically, believing this to be a part of the act.
However, onstage came 'Orsini', dismissing the audience from the theatre, while begging their indulgence and calling for a midwife, who duly climbed upon the stage to deliver the squalling infant.
The astonished audience, still part in witness to all of this, exited the theatre to gaily discuss the scene that had not been featured in the play's programme.

"

Text="

Sensation! Brutal spear murder at local bowling club!

One cannot imagine what force and motivation a person might need to possess in order to execute such a brutal attack. Mr. Zacharias Greystoke’s body was discovered pierced through by a massive spear! An unprecedented cruelty!
A curious fact: one of the bowling club’s statues disappeared directly after the murder. Could that prove to be the motive for the crime?

"

Text="

The Bedlam asylum is now open to everyone!

Do you believe that someone within your care is out of their mind? Are you weary of caring for your incapacitated family members? Or, perhaps, you are yourself insane in the membrane?

We have the solution! It is Bedlam asylum!

With our up-to-date treatment techniques, we guarantee that you or any of your kin will find peace quite soon and most definitely.
We boast a current success rate of 93.3 percent.
Contact Dr. Herbert West with any questions.

"

Text="

For Mr. Olivier, the Company Director of "Royal Parties", to organise the awards ceremony for our bowling club's most recent competition:

To the Estimation of Requirements for guest night:
1. Twenty cases of Champagne;
2. Dinner for forty, reserved from the restaurant;
3. A local musical ensemble, to provide entertainment;
4. Thirty flower arrangements, for table decoration;
5. Invitation cards for guests.

I know this will be quite expensive, but do please allow me a period of grace to settle the payment – as I recall you were so generous to grant on the previous occasion. Thanking you in advance.

"

Text="

The Mayan Empire, centred in the tropical lowlands, the region nowadays known as Guatemala, had reached the peak of its power and influence around the sixth century A.D.
The Maya excelled at agriculture, pottery, hieroglyphic writing, calendar-creation and mathematics, leaving behind them an astonishing record of architecture and symbolic artwork.
The principal nation of pre-Conquest Guatemala was the Quichés – also known as the Maya-Quichés. The name of this people means "many trees", taken from the forested highlands which they inhabited.
Tecأ؛n Umأ،n was the last ruler, and the Quichés king who fought with his army against the Spanish conquerors in the battle of Pinal, where he was fatally wounded by the sword of Don Pedro de Alvarado that pierced his chest.
According to the legend, even in death Tecأ؛n Umأ،n continued to protect his people.

"

Text="

Dear Sir Charles,
Please be advised that we have successfully transferred a new tranche to your club's account.
However, the payment period has been reduced to one month, and the sum of credit to £1,000, due to previous overdue amounts.

If you wish to review your account, you should contact the Bank Manager directly.

Mr. Black,
Bookkeeper for Lloyds Bank.

"

Text="

My love,
I understand your pain, but please know that my decision was made only to protect you.
How could I return to the “real world”? For if anyone should discover the terrible shame of this failed expedition and my enslavement, it would dishonour our son's name forever.
It would be better that my memory remains in Tecأ؛n Umأ،n's temple. I came back to see you for the last time... I intend to die alone, with my precious collections... my lifetime's result of archaeology.
One friend of mine who is a bailiff will help handle the sales; you will receive all their income. Please try not to be unhappy; my death will be a release. I have made arrangements for my burial.
Goodbye to you, my dears, I hope that you might forgive me, and you are able to finally lead happy lives – my only wish.

"

Description="

Sherlock Holmes,
it's Dr. Ruben Fisher, do you remember me?
Your appearance in the Epping forest surely saved my life, and helped me to flee from that madman!
So – thank you, so much, for my life and my freedom. I intend to continue our good cause!

Sincerely,
Dr. Ruben Fisher.

"

Description="

Sherlock Holmes,
I must confess, I admire your acumen and bravery in uncovering our education programme. But we chose the lesser evil, don't you see? It was all for a greater, brighter future. We needed to sacrifice the few to help the majority!

Sincerely, Dr. Ruben Fisher

"

Description="

Sherlock Holmes,
Your appearance in the Epping forest surely saved my life, and helped me to flee from that madman!
So – thank you, so much, for my life and my freedom. I intend to continue our good cause!

Sincerely,
Dr. Ruben Fisher.

"

Description="

Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
I am writing this letter as you might wish to know how young Tom has integrated within our boarding school.
He is such a polite and talented young man, and as hard-working as any of my students. He always speaks of his father, and mentions him in so many 'fancy' stories, that I don't see how we will ever be able to tell him the truth.
Nevertheless, it is a pleasure to teach a boy so full of fantasy and wonder.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Coutes-Beckett

"

Description="

Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
I am writing this letter as you might wish to know how young Tom has integrated within my boarding school.
He is such a polite and talented young man, and as hard-working as any of my students.
One thing that does bother me, however, is his persistent melancholy. But I trust that he will overcome his sorrow, given time, and with our support.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Coutes-Beckett

"

2017-05-24 , 04:16 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 05:48 مساءً
alshqqaa

بارز

المشاركات:1903
التسجيل:May 2009
alshqqaa
صحيح ياغالي ماقصرت :)
لكن يبقى مشروع غير مكتمل ، مثلا في ناس تهتم بقراءة كل شيء في اللعبة
مثلا ذا ويتشر ، اعرف ناس مايطقون يقرون سطر لكن في ذي اللعبة كانو يقرون كتب كاملة داخل اللعبة بسبب حماس القصة

انت مشروعك ممتاز وبالعكس اول لعبة تترجم من ذا النوع وترجمتها بشكل ممتاز ، ولكن لم يكتمل 100%

لا تاخذ كلامي سلبي نهائيا انا جدا مبسوط انك عربتها ، ولكن لعلى هناك مشاريع ثانية لك وتنتبه لهذه النقطة
2017-05-24 , 05:48 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 07:39 مساءً
T2oo

عضو جديد

المشاركات:6
التسجيل:Apr 2016
T2oo
XxDoOoSxX كتب:
تقدر تنزل باتش وتضيف ترجمه Rise of the Tomb Raider هم نزلوا ترجمه بالاخيره

ماحصلتها بقوقل
يمديك؟ :mrgreen:

اليوم تم كسر حماية النسخه الجديده للعبه

انبسط :d
2017-05-24 , 07:39 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 10:14 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

ماجد العتيبي
alshqqaa كتب:
صحيح ياغالي ماقصرت :)
لكن يبقى مشروع غير مكتمل ، مثلا في ناس تهتم بقراءة كل شيء في اللعبة
مثلا ذا ويتشر ، اعرف ناس مايطقون يقرون سطر لكن في ذي اللعبة كانو يقرون كتب كاملة داخل اللعبة بسبب حماس القصة

انت مشروعك ممتاز وبالعكس اول لعبة تترجم من ذا النوع وترجمتها بشكل ممتاز ، ولكن لم يكتمل 100%

لا تاخذ كلامي سلبي نهائيا انا جدا مبسوط انك عربتها ، ولكن لعلى هناك مشاريع ثانية لك وتنتبه لهذه النقطة

أهم شيء إنك تستمتع باللعبة :2:
صدقني لو بقي عندي نشاط كان ترجمتها ... لكن واجهت مشاكل برمجية كثيرة أرهقتني كثيرا.
كان أمامي 375 ملف المفروض أستخرج النص منها وأترجمها وأرجع النص.
لكن بطارياتي خلصت ههههههههه بالكاد قدرت أترجم كل شيء آخر + أهم المستندات فقط.
وحاليا أصابعي في حالة إغماء ..كل شوي أدلكها بعد ما أكتب كل سطر :d
محتاج أتوقف عن الكتابة لفترة طويلة.

تقبل تحياتي
2017-05-24 , 10:14 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 10:19 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

ماجد العتيبي
T2oo كتب:

شايف توه كلمني عن الموضع قبل يومين بس ...قلت أتصل على خويي CPY وأتوسط له عنده بخصوص الحماية الجديدة هههههههههه :d

ههههههههههه
صراحة اللعبة مع الدبلجة العربية لها طعم خاص.:13:
2017-05-24 , 10:19 مساءً
2017-05-24 , 10:27 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

ماجد العتيبي
XxDoOoSxX كتب:
تقدر تنزل باتش وتضيف ترجمه Rise of the Tomb Raider هم نزلوا ترجمه بالاخيره

ماحصلتها بقوقل
يمديك؟ :mrgreen:

هاه كيف الواسطة هههههههههههههههه :d
الحماية حقت الإصدار الجديد طارت :27:...ألحين تقدر تستمتع بالترجمة العربية.
2017-05-24 , 10:27 مساءً
2017-05-25 , 02:35 صباحاً
XxDoOoSxX

فعال

المشاركات:1120
التسجيل:Jan 2012
XxDoOoSxX
T2oo كتب:

الله يبشرك بالخير :2:
ماجد العتيبي كتب:
هاه كيف الواسطة هههههههههههههههه :d
الحماية حقت الإصدار الجديد طارت :27:...ألحين تقدر تستمتع بالترجمة العربية.

كفوو يا واسطه :35: لو ادري بيكسرونها كان كلمتك من زمان :mrgreen:
2017-05-25 , 02:35 صباحاً
2017-05-25 , 04:09 صباحاً
T2oo

عضو جديد

المشاركات:6
التسجيل:Apr 2016
T2oo
ماجد العتيبي كتب:
شايف توه كلمني عن الموضع قبل يومين بس ...قلت أتصل على خويي CPY وأتوسط له عنده بخصوص الحماية الجديدة هههههههههه :d

ههههههههههه
صراحة اللعبة مع الدبلجة العربية لها طعم خاص.:13:

كفو طلعت مانت هين يالواسطه سريع سريع هههههههههه
2017-05-25 , 04:09 صباحاً
2017-05-26 , 06:09 مساءً
لاعب مذهل

مشارك

المشاركات:490
التسجيل:Jun 2012
لاعب مذهل
مشكوووووور والله شي مفرح
2017-05-26 , 06:09 مساءً
2017-05-27 , 10:53 مساءً
Maxvpp

مبدع

المشاركات:4204
التسجيل:Jan 2014
Maxvpp
يعطيك العافيه , بالفعل في العاب ما تكون مهتم لها , لكن بعد التعريب تتحمس
2017-05-27 , 10:53 مساءً
2017-05-28 , 10:58 مساءً
maxtan

مشارك

المشاركات:454
التسجيل:Nov 2013
maxtan
بعض الألعاب وددك تلعبها بس بسبب اللغة تأجلها ويمكن تنساها ...

بس مع التعريب يجبرك تلعبها .. الف شكر ...
2017-05-28 , 10:58 مساءً
2017-06-06 , 04:52 صباحاً
اوآه

المشاركات:1983
اوآه
هل يركب على النسخة الأصلية؟

هل من مجرب؟

حتى نجزم نشتريها أو لا
2017-06-06 , 04:52 صباحاً
2017-06-06 , 09:09 مساءً
khw999

مشارك

المشاركات:62
التسجيل:Apr 2010
khw999
جد استمتعت باللعبه وهي مترجمه ,, لعبت الاجزاء السابقه بالانجليزي بس العربي افضل بكثيييير تحس تتعمق بالقصه وتفهمها صح .. يعطيك الف الف عافيه
2017-06-06 , 09:09 مساءً
2017-06-08 , 08:31 مساءً
LAYOGF

عضو جديد

المشاركات:22
التسجيل:Feb 2015
LAYOGF
الترجمه تركب على الاصليه ؟؟
الترجمه شامله الاضافه ؟؟
2017-06-08 , 08:31 مساءً
2017-06-09 , 01:28 مساءً
اوآه

المشاركات:1983
اوآه
اوآه كتب:

هل من مجرب؟

حتى نجزم نشتريها أو لا

يا جماعة تقبل النسخة الأصلية أو لا؟!
2017-06-09 , 01:28 مساءً
2017-06-11 , 02:42 صباحاً
فهد الحربي 15

متميز

المشاركات:7325
التسجيل:Feb 2015
فهد الحربي 15
هل تشتغل على نسخة ستيم؟؟

ناوي اشتريها ان شاء الله وودي لعبها عربي رغم اني لغتي الانجليزيه جيده

Sent from my PE-TL10 using ADSLGATE mobile app
2017-06-11 , 02:42 صباحاً
2017-06-11 , 09:40 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

ماجد العتيبي
علاء الروحي كتب:
مشكوووووور والله شي مفرح

العفو أخوي

Maxvpp كتب:
يعطيك العافيه , بالفعل في العاب ما تكون مهتم لها , لكن بعد التعريب تتحمس

يا هلا بك إن شاء الله تستمتع

maxtan كتب:
بعض الألعاب وددك تلعبها بس بسبب اللغة تأجلها ويمكن تنساها ...

بس مع التعريب يجبرك تلعبها .. الف شكر ...

العفو :)

khw999 كتب:
جد استمتعت باللعبه وهي مترجمه ,, لعبت الاجزاء السابقه بالانجليزي بس العربي افضل بكثيييير تحس تتعمق بالقصه وتفهمها صح .. يعطيك الف الف عافيه

نورت أخوي
2017-06-11 , 09:40 مساءً
2017-06-11 , 09:42 مساءً
ماجد العتيبي

ماجد العتيبي
اوآه كتب:

هل من مجرب؟

حتى نجزم نشتريها أو لا

الجواب القصير: غير متأكد مع الأسف
لكن شوف:
آخر تحديث على النسخة الأصلية حسب صفحتها هو 25 -12-2016 (تم فيه إضافة اللغة اليابانية فيها)
النسخة اللي ترجمتها (FitGirl) نزلت بتاريخ 1-3-2017 (اللغة اليابانية موجودة فيها)

لذا أعتقد غالبا أن التعريب سيعمل إلا إذا كان تم تحديث اللعبة بعد تاريخ 1-3-2017
الوضع غير أكيد لحد الآن ..محتاجين واحد يجرب ويشوف

2017-06-11 , 09:42 مساءً