2009-03-26 , 11:34 صباحاً
tutu-2008

المشاركات:341
التسجيل:Jun 2007
tutu-2008
العضو المميز كتب:
[FONT=Courier New]مشغل الوسائط العملاق CorePlayer.1.30.9.S60.v5 [/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New]Image[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CorePlayer™ Mobile and Pro are at the center of the CoreCodec™ Universe for manipulating multimedia content on your desktop, mobile phone, portable media player, PDA, GPS, or convergence device. CorePlayer is designed to be a next-generation multimedia platform that will extend upon what you thought were limits in playing back fluid multimedia, with its simple yet extremely powerful interface and features that is designed to empower the CoreCodec Community.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]See why companies like Joost, SanDisk, DivX, NeoNode, Elgato and more are using CoreCodec technology and why the Chicago Suntimes times says that CorePlayer, "actually has a user interface designed with bipeds in mind."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Technology Overview[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Built-In YouTube Support[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Flash/FLV Container Support[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Bluetooth ready!* (A2DP and AVRCP)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Support for over 15 Languages (30+ more coming soon!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Podcast, Enhanced Podcast, CoreCaster Ready[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]GPU: Intel 2700g, ATI Imageon, QTv (Limited Support), Marvell Monahan Processors (more coming soon!)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Operating System: Symbian (all), CE 3+4, CE Embedded 5+6, Windows Mobile/Smartphone (5.x - 6.x), Palm, Windows (NT 4.0 - Vista), OS X, and Linux (OEM only)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CPU: x86 (32bit and 64bit), Intel, Altivec/PowerPC, ARM9, ARM11, MIPS[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CoreUI 'Universal skins' Widget. Allows you to create a unique custom user interface exactly how you want it![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Best in Class audio and video codecs like CoreAVC our High Definition H.264 video decoder[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CoreTheque media library allows for easy management of your playlists and bookmarks[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Audio Formats:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]MP3, MP2, AAC, MKA, WMA, Midi*, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729, GSM[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Video Formats:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]H.264 (AVC), AVCHD, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV*, Theora*, Dirac*, MJPEG, MSVIDEO1[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Image Formats:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]JPEG (420, 422, 440, EXIF Headers)*, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, MJPEG[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Container Formats:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Flash/FLV, Matroska, ASF, ASX, AVI, PS, M2TS, TS, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV*[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Streaming Formats:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]HTTP, UDP, UDP Unicast, RDP, RTP. RTSP, RTCP (keep alive), ASX, ASF, Multicast, HTTP Tunneling[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Additional Features:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Google Data, Benchmarking, Integrated Pocket IE/IE Support, SMB Browsin, FTP*, ICMP*, UPNP*[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CorePlayer Platform[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Mobile: Windows Mobile, Smartphone (ARM), CE (MIPS), Palm, Symbian[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Pro: Windows, OS X[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Version 1.3.0 build 6213 (20081208):[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: YouTube playback[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: ISO8601 'zulu' (Z) dates[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: ogg Speex and Theora detection[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: AVI parsing fixes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: Anamorphic aspect ratio in AVI[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: Probe for UDP streams[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: ID3v2.4 size parsing[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: Aspect setting with prerotated portrait videos[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: Misc. FLV issues[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: PalmOS: Memory usage[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- FIX: OS X: Keyboad shortcuts[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: More YouTube stream options (from 50 kbps to 2 Mbps)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Basic HTTP proxy support[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Basic HTTP authentication[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Improved file caching[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Support EntryRef in ASX playlists[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Low delay streaming option[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Better support for embedded cover art[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Merge the list of artist into album artists (on by default)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Reload network files on startup option (off by default)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- ADD: Desktop: Always on top option[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- CHG: CoreUI speed optimizations & fixes[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- CHG: XML parsing speed[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]- CHG: Prefer UDP streaming for RTSP by default[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=red]البرنامج يحتاج الى الشهاده [/COLOR][/FONT]
http://www.4shared.com/file/93643552/db833e72/C...

كل ما ابغا اثبتو يقولي خطا في الشهادة محمي من مورد غير موثوق ايش الحل؟
2009-03-26 , 11:34 صباحاً
2009-03-26 , 03:47 مساءً
aakz

عضو جديد

المشاركات:17
التسجيل:Mar 2009
aakz
بارك الله فيك .
2009-03-26 , 03:47 مساءً
2009-03-26 , 04:03 مساءً
MSB

عضو بارز

المشاركات:1366
التسجيل:Sep 2007
MSB
السلام عليكم
مشوووور اخوي على الجهد الكبير
وكل من شارك بأي برنامج ايضا مشكور
عندي سؤال
ســ/اذا حملت مقطع فيديو من اليوتيوب ثم نقلته للجهاز مايشتغل؟ وش الحل !!؟
ويعطيكم العافيه
2009-03-26 , 04:03 مساءً
2009-03-26 , 04:20 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

المشاركات:312
التسجيل:Jan 2008
العضو المميز
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]برنامج Easy Busy v1.01.51 S60v5 لرفض المكالمات الغير مرغوب بها "تحديث سريع"[/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]WebGate Easy Busy v1.01.51 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned [/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Sales calls and phone surveys, stalkers, your ex-boy or girlfriend, your mom (at times), so many calls that you want to avoid... Easy Busy comes to help. Easy to setup, easy to use - Easy Busy allows you to keep away calls from people that you would like to ignore. [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Features include:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Calls rejected by an instant busy tone (not interrupting your privacy)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Ultra-fast caller recognition (caller thinks the line is busy)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Blocking of selected contacts from your phonebook (full phonebook integration)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Blocking of manually added to Easy Busy contacts (for persistent callers out of your phonebook)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Log with all rejected calls (so that you can later check who has tried to reach you)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Discrete indicator on the phone stand-by screen that Easy Busy is running in the background[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Easy set-up and simple to use[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Easy adding and removing of blacklisted contacts (to quickly switch when situation changes)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Trebuchet MS]Auto-start on system startup (to never miss loading your Easy Busy phone guard)[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Take control of your time – it’s easy, when you’re busy! [/FONT]

[CENTER]http://www.4shared.com/file/95088511/819e16eb/W...

[/CENTER]
2009-03-26 , 04:20 مساءً
2009-03-26 , 04:38 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
برنامج Mojos.Studios.GreenPhone.v1.0.S60v3.S60v5 لتوفير البطارية

يجب تثبيت البرنامج على ذاكرة الهاتف ليعمل
Do you know this situation? Your beloved Smartphone is out of battery power and needs to be charged again. Despite of all these great build-in functions modern devices have they still lack an unsolved problem: the battery is low much too often!

Main reason for this can be found in the brilliant displays and in the fact that their illumination is always set to the highest level.

Time to use GreenPhone! This innovative smart tool lets the user define the brightness level of the display of his device. Based on time rules and on the build-in lightsensor GreenPhone can increase the daily battery uptime tremendously!

http://www.4shared.com/file/95092402/5293d5f3/M...
2009-03-26 , 04:38 مساءً
2009-03-26 , 04:47 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
برنامج KillMe v1.35 S60v5 ايقاف عمل البرامج التي تعمل في الخلفيه

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=purple]KillMe v1.35[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]De******ion:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]This program used to terminate the useless process to release memory and save power. The process which is use * as beginning usually means that can be safety terminate. At default state, the process will be shown in the "Killed" area. Some of the process may terminate more than 3 times to cancel it, so user need to refresh the list to confirm the process termination.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]This program need PowerMgmt Cap certificate signed. If you use your dev certificate to sign it, the program will not work. This program support English and Chinese, and it support all S60V3 phones, including FP1 and FP2.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][FONT=Arial]Image[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Removable:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]This area stores removable processes.You can move unwanted process to this area.Also you can easily terminate all processes.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Unsure:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]When you can't make sure a process can be ended or not,you can put it here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Reserved:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]If terminate a process cause mobile reboot,instable or waste energy,then the process will be put here.Only the author can maintain this list.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Killed:[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Killed and not running software will be shown here.You can restart it.[/FONT]
http://www.4shared.com/file/95094428/a51b01b3/K...
2009-03-26 , 04:47 مساءً
2009-03-27 , 05:30 صباحاً
بزبوز

فعال

المشاركات:1286
التسجيل:Jan 2007
بزبوز
العضو المميز

وبقية الاعضاء

بارك الله فيكم
2009-03-27 , 05:30 صباحاً
2009-03-27 , 05:52 مساءً
sami419

عضو جديد

المشاركات:3
sami419
العضو المميز كتب:
PhoneTorch الكشاف للجيل الخامس معرب 5800
برنامج رائع ومميز للجيل الخامس يمكنك من إستخدام ضوء هاتفك ككشاف . بامكانك استخدام ضوء فلاش الكاميرا الابيض او اللون الاحمر . البرنامج يتيح لك عدة خيارات مثل تشغيل الفلاش الابيض فقط او الضوء الاحمر وكذلك تشغيل الضوء للشاشه الاماميه بكاملها . أيضا يحتوي البرنامج على إصدار شفرة مورس وهي شفره لاسلكيه يمكنك هنا استخدامها لإرسال معلومات تقوم بكتابتها . البرنامج رائع جدا وخصوصا تشغيله لضوء الفلاش الابيض الخاص بالكاميرا.

اسم البرنامج :- PhoneTorch
نسخة البرنامج :- v1.0.3
البرنامج لا يحتاج شهاده .
البرنامج للجيل الخامس .
بامكانك تشغيل ضوء فلاش الكاميرا الابيض فقط .
بامكانك تشغيل الألوان معا وهما ضوء الفلاش الابيض والاحمر .
بامكانك تشغيل الضوء بكامل الشاشه .
بامكانك تشغيل البرنامج مع بدء تشغيل الجهاز .
http://www.4shared.com/file/94521294/fd60b3c5/P...

حبيبي..........البرناامج يحتاج الى شهاده...............عندي رفض التثبيت يقول الشهاده منتهيه......حاولت اغير التاريخ في الضبط...برضو ما مشيت معي:angry2:

الله يوفقك يا عضو يا مميز
2009-03-27 , 05:52 مساءً
2009-03-27 , 08:30 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
تقدر تعمل شهاده عن طريق هذه الرابط http://adslgate.com/dsl/showthread.php?t=285009
2009-03-27 , 08:30 مساءً
2009-03-27 , 11:08 مساءً
rawaea

عضو

المشاركات:88
rawaea
[quote] اقتباس:ImageImageالمشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة العضو المميز Image ImageImage [I]PhoneTorch الكشاف للجيل الخامس معرب 5800 [/I]
[I]برنامج رائع ومميز للجيل الخامس يمكنك من إستخدام ضوء هاتفك ككشاف . بامكانك استخدام ضوء فلاش الكاميرا الابيض او اللون الاحمر . البرنامج يتيح لك عدة خيارات مثل تشغيل الفلاش الابيض فقط او الضوء الاحمر وكذلك تشغيل الضوء للشاشه الاماميه بكاملها . أيضا يحتوي البرنامج على إصدار شفرة مورس وهي شفره لاسلكيه يمكنك هنا استخدامها لإرسال معلومات تقوم بكتابتها . البرنامج رائع جدا وخصوصا تشغيله لضوء الفلاش الابيض الخاص بالكاميرا.[/I]

[I]Image[/I]

[I]اسم البرنامج :- PhoneTorch [/I]
[I]نسخة البرنامج :- v1.0.3 [/I]
[I]البرنامج لا يحتاج شهاده . [/I]
[I]البرنامج للجيل الخامس . [/I]
[I]بامكانك تشغيل ضوء فلاش الكاميرا الابيض فقط . [/I]
[I]بامكانك تشغيل الألوان معا وهما ضوء الفلاش الابيض والاحمر . [/I]
[I]بامكانك تشغيل الضوء بكامل الشاشه . [/I]
[I]بامكانك تشغيل البرنامج مع بدء تشغيل الجهاز . [/I]
[I][U]http://www.4shared.com/file/94521294...lalmtrcom.html[/U] [/I]
ImageImage
حبيبي..........البرناامج يحتاج الى شهاده...............عندي رفض التثبيت يقول الشهاده منتهيه......حاولت اغير التاريخ في الضبط...برضو ما مشيت معي:angry2:

الله يوفقك يا عضو يا مميز[/quote]
البرنامج شغال معي تمام وما طلب شهادات :d
لكن تشغيل الفلاش الابيض مجرد 3 ثواني ويطفي .
وسؤالي للي حملوه ، هل هذا طبيعي ؟
2009-03-27 , 11:08 مساءً
2009-03-27 , 11:52 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
[FONT=Georgia]برنامج Mobisophy Interactive Voice Call Master v2.50 S60v5 لإدارةالمكالمات [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]Image[/FONT] Image

[FONT=Arial]Briefing[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]IVCM is an IVR based call manager + no beep call recorder. It's the most powerful and professional call manager on the market.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Customizable, professional IVR responses (What's IVR):IVR can be your answering machine or personal operator. With your personalize greeting to instruct callers to leave a message, press key to transfer their calls to other numbers, or answer by yourself![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Unlimited time, no beep call recorder for incoming and outgoing calls. (Important information for no beep call recording)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Many popular features like: accept/reject calls by lists/phonebook, reject calls by SMS, and divert calls by lists/phonebook.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Flexible, unlimited profiles to define different call handing methods for your different situations.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Weekly or daily schedules to activate different profiles automatically.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]What's personal IVR (Interactive Voice Response)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]IVR is a technology to detect remote callers' key press sequence and respond them by pre-defined actions. In general, these jobs are done by embedded hardwares or more powerful computers. For example, most companies' corporate telephony systems are handled by IVR. Callers can press key to choose extension number to connect to, or choose to leave a message when callees are unavailable. Another example is interactive information centers. They are used for automatic information inquires through ordinary phone calls.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Our personal IVR technology is implemented purely by software. IVCM is world first and the only mobile application that can realize IVR features on your smartphone![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Detail de******ions[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]• Seven responses for incoming callers[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]When an incoming voice or video callers are in a specific list or phonebook, there are possible seven methods to handle their calls.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Accept (don't handle)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Respond by personal IVR: Callers will hear your personal greeting to instruct them to press keys. Possible selections like leaving a message (answering machine), transferring their calls to other numbers or answering by yourself.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Send busy tone[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Reject by SMS[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Divert call to operator's voicemail system or other numbers[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Record incoming and outgoing call conversation (this can only be applied to voice calls)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Mute ringer[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]• Flexible, unlimited profilesYou can divide callers into at most seven groups, including five groups determined by phonebook or lists, a group for callers not in above lists and a group for private number. Then assign any response method above to any group. These combinations are called 'profiles'. You can create unlimited profiles as you wish.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]• Powerful weekly or daily scheduler[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]You can configure to activate any profile automatically at appointed time every day or every week. For example, Activating 'Office' profile at 9:00am and 'Off duty' profile at 7:00pm from Monday to Friday, them activating 'Holiday' profile on Saturday and Sunday.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Important information for no beep call recording IVCM supports unlimited time, no beep call recording for incoming and outgoing calls on all Nokia S60 3rd phones. But due to hardware limitation of different phone models, there are two types of no beep call recording available listed as fellows.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Lossless no beep call recording: Phone call conversation will be recorded without any loss.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Interruptive no beep call recording: It will cause very small amount of phone call conversations not being recorded per second. But it won't hurt quality of phone call recordings.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]In system settings, if you set the option 'no beep phonecall record' to 'Yes', IVCM will use lossless no beep way to record calls. Set the option to 'Force no beep', IVCM will use interruptive no http://www.4shared.com/file/95344217/6400854c/M...[/FONT]
2009-03-27 , 11:52 مساءً
2009-03-28 , 11:54 صباحاً
سعود بن بندر

نشيط

المشاركات:1139
التسجيل:Feb 2009
سعود بن بندر
الله يعطيك العافية على الجهود الجبارة
2009-03-28 , 11:54 صباحاً
2009-03-28 , 10:59 مساءً
السوده

بارز

المشاركات:1784
التسجيل:Feb 2008
السوده
العضو المميز كتب:
صحيح برنامج الحارس الذكي مشاكله كثيرا هذه البرنامج افضل منه

حصريا تعريب فريق التعريب ArabPDA

البرنامج معروف لحفظ الصور والفيديو والصوتيات والملاحظات برقم سري

لعوينكم البرنامج لا يحتاج الى شهاده

للتحميل

شباب نصبت البرنامج بلجهازتمام بس لمى تدخل البرنامج طبعا بعد أدخال الرقم السري
وتفتح صوره ومن ثم تغلق الصوره لمشاهده صوره ثانيه تخرج خارج البرنامج أتوماتك
وتحتاج لكتابه الرقم مره ثانيه وهكذا وهذا متعب هل هناك حل أو برنامج الحارس الذكي كامل لاني نصبت الموجود في الموضوع لايوصلك للاستديو وجزاكم الله كل خير
2009-03-28 , 10:59 مساءً
2009-03-30 , 12:44 صباحاً
A B D U L A Z I Z

نشيط

المشاركات:764
التسجيل:Oct 2008
A B D U L A Z I Z
السلام عليكم

ابي الله لا يهينكم برنامج صانع الثيمات لجوال 5800
شاكر لتعاونكم
2009-03-30 , 12:44 صباحاً
2009-03-30 , 02:43 مساءً
AL-DOSSI

عضو جديد

المشاركات:4
AL-DOSSI
zeyady كتب:
FRING

موجود لل 5800؟

:17:عزيزي :17:البرنامج :17:موجود:17: وشغال :17:معاي :17:تمام :17:100%:17:

عن طريق موقعهم

www. fring.com

واذا ما قدرت تنزله ارسل لي رسالة عشان ارسله لك او لمن يحب

:27:اخوك :27:الدوسي:27:
[EMAIL="mr_100s*************"]mr_100s*************[/EMAIL]
2009-03-30 , 02:43 مساءً
2009-03-30 , 04:15 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
اسم البرنامج / nAlertMe_beta4

نسخة البرنامج / beta4

الأجهزة الداعمة للبرنامج / FW_nokia_3rd_fp2_and_5800

البرنامج / unsigned

ImageImage

ImageImage

http://www.4shared.com/file/95781743/716e28de/n...
2009-03-30 , 04:15 مساءً
2009-03-31 , 11:52 صباحاً
فوارس

مشارك

المشاركات:230
التسجيل:Aug 2005
فوارس
لو سمحت اريد الماسنجر لان كل التي اجدها لا استطيع تسجيل الدخول من خلالها
2009-03-31 , 11:52 صباحاً
2009-03-31 , 03:33 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
ماسنجر الجوال 5800

الإصدار 1.0 و 1.03

الصور التوضيحية

الإصدار 1.0

(مجرب على جوالي 5800)

لتحميل الاصدار 1.0 Turbo.MSN اضغط هنا

الاصدار 1.03

الصور التوضيحية

لتحميل الاصدار 1.03 Turbo.MSN اضغط هنا

وارجو ان ينالو اعجابكم

ودمتم برعاية الله
2009-03-31 , 03:33 مساءً
2009-03-31 , 03:40 مساءً
العضو المميز

مشارك

العضو المميز
تعريب برنامج Ultimate.Voice.Recorder.v.5.75.5.S60v5 تسجيل المكالماتArabPDA :z-attack:
تعريب برنامج تسجيل المكالمات بدون طوط او بيب

Fingertip.Access.Ultimate.Voice.Recorder.v.5.75.5.S60v3

تعريب فريق التعريب ArabPDA

البرنامج يعمل للجيل الثالث والخامس نوكيا 5800

البرنامج يحتاج الى شهاده

رقم التفعيل اي رقم

http://www.4shared.com/file/95970085/311145a6/F...
2009-03-31 , 03:40 مساءً