banner
2011-02-24 , 01:45 مساءً
TwizErex

عضو فعال

المشاركات:1028
التسجيل:Jan 2011
TwizErex
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..’’,,

اليوم جايب لكم سواليف اخويانا .. نيكولاي وشلته .. تاكو وديمبسي .. وريكتوفن ..

يعني في الماب باك القادم .. الشخصيات الي تلعب فيها اذا حدث شي يقول كلام .. راح اكتب كل شي راح يقوله :)

( لا تحتاج للترجة " مقدر اترجم هو وش قاعد يقول ؟؟ " .. )

DempseyImage

"[I]Tank Dempsey! Kickin' ass and making messes![/I]" — When Dempsey is killing a lot of zombies.

"[I]Who would of thought a little girl could cause sooo much trouble!?"[/I]" — Dempsey when Pack-a-punching a gun.

"[I]Bye-bye box.[/I]" — Getting a Teddy Bear.

"[I]Hey, check it out, black and white bitches![/I]" — Starting a game.

"[I]It was all Nikolai's fault![/I]" — After being revived

"[I]Wow, you're all so limp and... wow... (laughs)[/I]" — When getting multi kills with the Thundergun

"[I]Some things get better by age, Revive soda's not one of them![/I]" — After buying Quick Revive

"[I]I'll send you back to space, monkey bones![/I]" — Getting attacked by a Space Monkey
"[I]Back off Monkey!... die![/I]" — Dempsey after killing a Space monkey

"[I]Hey, Treyarch! Can we get a new objective, please?[/I]" — When starting a new game
"[I]Is it just me or did anyone else hear a voice?[/I]" — When starting a new game
"[I]Hey, what happened to all the color?[/I]" — When starting a new game
"[I]No one can ever tell me why there's always a big switch to find. Seriously.[/I]" — When starting a new game
"[I]Whoa man, I didn't know I was that good. Oh wait, yeah I did![/I]" — When killing a large group of zombies
"[I]I think that one hit the sky. Holy crap![/I]" — When killing a zombie with the Thunder Gun
"[I]Everyone says Tak is boring. That might be true. But you always need that one stale player to make everyone else seem cooler.[/I]"

— Said When Pack-a-Punching a Weapon "[I]Yeah yeah, there's no power. HOLY CRAP, NO COLOR EITHER!![/I]"

— When starting a new game. "[I]Hey let go of my hand grenade!!![/I]"

— After getting the Matryoshka dolls.

"[I]What's this?[/I]"
— After getting the Matryoshka Doll from the Mystery Box.

"[I]NOT A CHANCE IN HELL![/I]" — After knifing a zombie.

"[I]Yeah, yeah. Found the song. Whatever.[/I]" — Upon finding the secret song

"[I]I told you not to touch me BONE-JUNKEY!![/I]" — After killing a zombie that attacked him.

"[I]I sure hope that was a good idea[/I]" — After completing the final power node.

"[I]Hey what's up Tak?[/I]" — After talking to his matryoshka doll with Takeo.

"[I]Nothing left in my guns.[/I]" — When out of ammo
"[I]This one is MINE!!![/I]" — When receiving a weapon from the Pack-A-Punch machine
"[I]Dude, get me some ammo![/I]" — When out of ammo
"[I]Look at the poor, evil doctor all surrounded.[/I]" — When Richtofen is surrounded
"[I]On my way, Doc. Only because I want to shank you myself.[/I]" — When Richtofen is down or surrounded
"[I]Well, this will do the trick.[/I]" — After buying a sickle
"[I]Hey Richtofen, speed dating again?[/I]" — When Richtofen is being chased by zombies
"[I]Holy Undead Space Monkeys![/I]" — When starting a Space Monkey round

"[I]Take that Romero maggot! (Reference to George Romero)[/I]" — After killing a Zombie

"[I]An SMG... now I just need one for my other hand![/I]" — After getting the Spectre from the Mystery Box
"I]I can't stand prunes.[/I]" — After buying PhD Flopper "[I[/I]" — After taking your Upgraded Ray Gun from the Pack-A-Punch machine

"[I]Who's this guy?[/I]" — After Nikolai's Matryoshka Doll talks to him (possibly because he completely ignores nikolai)
"[I]It's raining body parts, Richtofen will be so happy![/I]" — After blowing off a limb
"[I]Is this a doll or an action figure?[/I]" — After a Matryoshka Doll talks to him

"[I]This just turned the fun knob up to 11![/I]" — After taking your Upgraded Ray Gun from the Pack-A-Punch machine

"[I]Back up Buttercup.[/I]" — Said after being hit by a Space Monkey.
"[I]I don't like that Richtofen. I think I've seen him before Shi No Numa, in fact, I don't remember much at all...[/I]" — When Pack-A-Punching a weapon.

Nikolai

"[I]Need to get the power on, so all this cool stuff turns on.[/I]" — Said at the start of a game
"[I]My gun is full of ammo and my body is full of vodka. All is good![/I]" — After getting a Max Ammo
"[I]I need help, I don't care if it is Takeo.[/I]" — After Getting down
"[I]So, Takeo DID have love affair with stuffed monkey! Look what they made![/I]" — Randomly at the start of a Monkey Round
"[I]Cheer up! You guys last longer than my marriages![/I]" — After killing a large group of Zombies

"[I]There are plenty of zombies for everyone, I just happen to be killing them all![/I]" — After killing multiple zombies
"[I]I used this to kill my relatives. -She was my fifth wife-[/I]" — after obtaining an assault rifle from the mystery box
"[I]Hey, be happy you last longer than my Marriages![/I]" — After killing multiple zombies
"[I]I feel like a Capitalist, stealing all these kills![/I]" — When getting multiple kills

"[I]First objective: Turn on power. Second objective: Drink. Or vice versa. You know what I choose.[/I]" — When starting a game

"[I]I have sister who used to make these. She's bitch.[/I]" — When activating the Matyroshka Doll easter egg or receiving one
from the Mystery Box

"[I]A cute little trinket. Maybe there's vodka inside, eh?[/I]" — When activating the Matyroshka Doll easter egg or receiving one from the Mystery Box

"[I]The sound of your brain exploding is like music to my ears.[/I]" — Randomly

"[I]They're all dead, good time for drink.[/I]" — After the nuke explosion.

"[I]I use this to kill a bear, also known as first wife.[/I]" — Buying a Shotgun off the wall

"[I]If only divorce was this easy.[/I]" — After killing a zombie with the Death Machine

"[I]Yeah, yeah, I'm almost out of vodka...I mean, No power![/I]" — When starting a game

"[I]You touch me, I KILL YOU! Sounds like fair trade.[/I]" — Nikolai after killing a zombie that just hit him

"[I]Why is there never any power?[/I]" — When starting a game

"[I]Am I drunk, or am I getting attacked by space monkeys?![/I]" — Nikolai being attacked by a Space Monkey
"[I]You are a fool for touching Nikolai![/I]" — After killing a zombie that hit him.

"[I]I've fallen and I cant get up![/I]" — Nikolai being downed. A reference to Life alert.

"[I]I'll have to use my bare hands... just like with fourth wife. Always talking...[/I]" — When out of ammo.

"[I]What a handsome weapon, oh, that's my reflection. He he...[/I]" — After getting the Thundergun from the mystery box

"[I]Let the carnage continue.[/I]" — After a monkey round.

"[I]I will help you, but only if you get me some vodka.[/I]" — Said after hearing the voices at the start of the game.

"[I]This I can not wait to use![/I]" — Said after buying a SMG off the wall.

"[I]Can anyone spare some ammo?[/I]" — When out of ammo.

"[I]These things eventually run out!?[/I]" — When out of ammo.

"[I]Can anyone spare some ammo?[/I]" — When out of ammo.

"[I]****! I'm out of ammo![/I]" — When out of ammo.

"[I]I don't think throwing my gun at them will be as effective as having ammo..[/I]" — Said when out of ammo.

"[I]My weapon is hungry for ammo![/I]" — When out of ammo.

"[I]I will aim carefully, pull the trigger at just the right time... wait, I am too drunk for this.[/I]" — Sometimes said after buying the M14.

"[I]Great, now I have to hold up both arms![/I]" — after obtaining CZ75 dual wield

"[I]They were like dominoes, da?[/I]" — Said after getting multiple headshots.

"[I]That stripper DID take all my money!... Bitch...[/I]" — Said when trying to open a door without enough points. This is a reference to a Kino Der Toten quote under the same circumstances. "[I]Your eyes are empty, Takeo.[/I]"

— When his Matryoshka doll is talked to by Takeo. "[I]I hate you Richtofen.[/I]"

— When his matryoshka doll is talked to by Richtofen. "[I]Oh, hi, Dempsey.[/I]
"
— When his matryoshka doll is talked to by Dempsey. "[I]I don't trust Takeo, I think he is up to something. Maybe he has been playing around with the monkey bomb.[/I]"

— Said sometimes while pack-a-punching and Takeo is nearby. "[I]I can't wish zombies dead, I need ammo![/I]"
— When out of ammo.

"[I]Shh... I'm gonna take his head off.[/I]" — After buying M14. A reference to Elmer Fudd from Looney Toons.

"[I]Feel the wrath of the Motherland![/I]" — After killing a zombie
"[I]I give too many of my bullets away![/I]" — Said when low on ammo
"[I]HEY! You didn't get me a drink![/I]" — After activating all 5 nodes
"[I]**** you Teddy Bear![/I]" — When getting a Teddy Bear
"[I]Now, I am Russian bear![/I]" — After buying Juggernaut
"[I]"Ugh... I keep forgetting to update my Facebook page![/I]" — Said during the use of the Pack-a-Punch machine. "Russians
only get this close to vo
dka!"

~After a zombie gets close to him and/or hits him.

Takeo

"[I]They are taking revive![/I]"
— Takeo when the Space Monkeys are stealing Quick Revive.
"[I]Just like how the universe began, Big Bang![/I]"

— When killing Zombies with the Phd Floppers explosion.
"[I]WHAT IS MY NAME?![/I]"
— After killing a zombie

"[I]I don't like that.[/I]"
— After jumping through the Gersch Device

"[I]Dempsey, you speak these monkeys' language, don't you? TELL THEM TO STOP STEALING MY PERKS![/I]"
— Upon dealing with the Space Monkeys
"[I]A taste that reminds me of home.[/I]"
— After buying Quick Revive
"[I]I'm coming Edward![/I]" — When Richtofen is being swarmed

"[I]Uhh, I feel funny.[/I]" — After jumping through the Gersch Device

"[I]Stay away from my Speed Cola![/I]" — When Space Monkeys attack the Speed Cola machine.A possible reference to when Nikolai says "Stay away from my Vodka"

"[I]They are stealing my Juggernog![/I]" — When space monkeys are attacking Juggernog
"[I]Get your hands off me you damn, dirty ape![/I]" — After killing a monkey that recently attacked him. A reference to Planet of the
Apes.
"[I]Like the sushi, it's all in the cut![/I]" — After knifing an enemy with a Sickle. (Not confirmed for knifing with combat knife.)

"[I]It slices! It dices! It's a wonder![/I]" — After knifing An enemy with a Sickle. (Not confirmed for knifing with combat knife.)

"[I]One becomes two becomes three becomes...... Death![/I]" — When talking to a matryoshka doll
"[I]How many surprises do you hide little one?[/I]" — When talking to a matryoshka doll
"[I]For the emperor![/I]" — When his Matryoshka Doll is talked to
"[I]No ammo,no problem[/I]" — when out of ammo

Richtofen

"[I]Ah, I have time to update my Facebook Status![/I]" — While waiting for Pack-A-Punch to finish.

"[I]It's like mowing a lawn of flesh...[/I]" — When Richtofen kills a lot of zombies.

"[I]The voices usually sound so angry![/I]" — After hearing the voice talking at the start of a game.

"[I]I do the dissections around here![/I]" — When getting hit by a zombie

"[I]Ze dirty monkeys are taking my juggernog![/I]" — When the monkeys are attacking the Juggernog machine
"[I]Why is there no power?...Where did all the color go?......Who am I talking to?[/I]" — When starting a new game
"[I]BLAH! Get's me every time...[/I]" — After buying Revive Soda
"[I]Zis drink is my favorite, I cannot express how much I enjoy it's infinigrate taste and exceptional finish.[/I]" — After buying
Speed Cola. Also, Richtofen says this very quickly.

"[I]Next Time they should take first class.[/I]" — At the start of a monkey round.

"[I]Die you demon![/I]" — Randomly

"[I]Oh,the inflation is killing me![/I]" — When trying to open a door without enough points, a joke on the hyperinflation that occurred in the Weimar Republic (post WWI Germany), making the money nearly useless.

"[I]They are so small now, I can put them in my pocket.[/I]" — Said when he blows up a zombie.

"[I]This weapon is empty![/I]" — When running out of ammo

"[I]Nein, nein, NEIN! I need more ammo![/I]" — When running out of ammo

"[I]Now, to find some ammo![/I]" — When running out of ammo

"[I]Without proper ammo, I cannot give zem proper death![/I]" — When running out of ammo

"[I]Why do the voices sound so ANGRY?[/I]" — Getting multiple kills

"[I]Again,the doctor is victorious![/I]" — Killing a zombie that hurt the player

"[I]The ammo is low![/I]" — When low on ammo

"[I]Oh ja, this will work nicely.[/I]" — Getting a SMG

"[I]The screams of the dead fills my heart with joy![/I]" — Getting multiple kills.

"[I]BOOM...Goes the corpses.[/I]" — Getting multiple grenade kills

"[I]If given enough time I could create a generator from spare parts-why is it black and white now?[/I]" — Starting a game

"[I]Eenie meenie miney SHOTGUN![/I]" — Said when receiving a shotgun from the Mystery Box

"[I]Hey! Zat little man is trying to steal my perks![/I]" — Said when a space monkey is destroying a Perk-A-Cola machine
"[I]Tiny pieces.....in the wine![/I]" — Said with any explosive kill, reference to the song Tiny Bubbles released in the 60s/70s

"[I]The power! ...Oh look, they all fall down.[/I]" — Said with a Thundergun kill

"[I]Oh, that must hurt so good.[/I]" — Said with a Thundergun kill

"[I]Fly... Fly Children! FLY![/I]" — Said with a Thundergun kill

"[I]DON'T LOOK DO- oh, too late.[/I]" — Said with a Thundergun kill

"[I]I used to crush these when I was a child to hear my sister cry in anguish.[/I]" — Said when interacting with a Matryoshka Doll.

"[I]I do like the sound of this one... It tickles my special place.[/I]" — Said upon activating the musical easter egg

"[I]It rubs the lotion on the doll, it does this every time... Or else it gets the hose again.[/I]" — When interacting with a Matryoshka
doll. Also a reference to the movie, "Silence of the Lambs".

"[I]Oh, there's a doll inside a doll inside a doll! Sounds perverse...[/I]" — Upon interacting with a Matryoshka Doll.

"[I]Dempsey must be the one turning off the power... he probably stole all the color too.[/I]" — When starting a new game

"[I]They seem to have infinite power...oh wait no they don't.[/I]" — When killing a Space Monkey

"[I]I see one, two, thr-- oh shit.[/I]" — When being targeted by large group of zombies
"[I]Ach, don't breath on me![/I]" — When his Matryoshka doll talks to Nikolai Belinski
"[I]It has "Doctor" in the title. Just like me![/I]" — Upon purchasing PhD Flopper, a joke on the popular soda Dr. Pepper
"[I]Ha ha ha! Stop tickling me![/I]" — When talking to his own Matryoshka doll
"[I]Oh hi Takeo![/I]" — When his Matryoshka doll talks to Takeo Masaki
"[I]Big Dempsey you're SOOO BIIIG![/I]" — When his Matryoshka doll talks to Tank Dempsey

"[I]Maybe we should help this... thing.[/I]" — When the generator is sucked into the Gersch Device
"[I]This Kassimir Mechanism sounds intriguing![/I]" — When node one of the Kassimir Mechanism is completed
"[I]Ahhhh, this is just too much fun![/I]" — When node two of the Kassimir Mechanism is completed

"[I]You've already have this much power and you've want more?!? ... I like the way you think.[/I]" — Upon using the Gersch
Device near the Kassimir Mechanism when all the nodes are active. The Russian scientist will say that there is still not enough power on which Richtofen would comment.

"[I]Gather around, gather around... it's story time, my children...[/I]" — After getting a headshot
"[I]Dempsey did you steal my ammo.[/I]" — When having no ammo
"[I]At least it isn't throwing shit.[/I]" — After being attacked by a Space Monkey
"[I]MY FOOT![/I]" — After a Space Monkey hits his foot
"[I]Oh ze little demons go boom![/I]" — Upon getting a nuke
"[I]"Now you could fit into a gumball machine... and I could have a piece of you for a quarter. WHO HAS A QUARTER!? Dempsey???[/I]" — After blowing up a zombie
"[I]I'm not dead![/I]" — After being revived (could be a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
"[I]Not as accurate as my formulas, but it will do[/I]" — After buying an SMG
"[I]Wow the Thundergun. What a boring name.[/I]" — After getting the Thundergun

B]Gersch[COLOR=Indigo]Image[/COLOR[/B]

"[I]Please.. Help me.. She's coming! The mechanism must be repaired.[/I]" — Said at start of game.

"[I]You've done it! Now, it needs as much power as possible. Hurry, she's getting nearer![/I]" — Said after generator is sucked into Gersch Device.

"[I]Three more! No, stop it![/I]" — After activating Node 1 in the Node Puzzle.

"[I]It needs to be more concentrated power for this to work![/I]" — After activating Node 2 in the Node Puzzle.

"[I]Yes, YES! Almost there! Hurry! She's coming! LUNA!![/I]" — After activating Node 3 in the Node Puzzle.

اعذروني على قل الكلافة :d

^^ هــع ..

ولعيون الشباب الي يحبون كلمة مصدر ;) :-

<<الـــ’’,,ـــمــــ’’,,ــــصـــ’’,,ــــــدر>>
<<الـــ’’,,ـــمــــ’’,,ــــصـــ’’,,ــــــدر[" 2 "]>>

أسمح بالنقل بلا حقوق .. ادع لي ولوالدي .. :11:

من البوابة الرقميه ..,
Enlarged Image
2011-02-24 , 01:45 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 01:46 مساءً
O Z I L _17

عضو بارز

المشاركات:1612
التسجيل:Dec 2010
O Z I L _17
ويش فايدة المـوضــوع بدون ترجمـه اجل ؟

من:الإنجليزية

إلى:العربية

ترجمة نص أو صفحة ويبDempsey "Tank Dempsey! Kickin' ass and making messes!" — When Dempsey is killing a lot of zombies. "Who would of thought a little girl could cause sooo much trouble!?"" — Dempsey when Pack-a-punching a gun. "Bye-bye box." — Getting a Teddy Bear. "Hey, check it out, black and white bitches!" — Starting a game. "It was all Nikolai's fault!" — After being revived "Wow, you're all so limp and... wow... (laughs)" — When getting multi kills with the Thundergun "Some things get better by age, Revive soda's not one of them!" — After buying Quick Revive "I'll send you back to space, monkey bones!" — Getting attacked by a Space Monkey . "Back off Monkey!... die!" — Dempsey after killing a Space monkey "Hey, Treyarch! Can we get a new objective, please?" — When starting a new game . "Is it just me or did anyone else hear a voice?" — When starting a new game . "Hey, what happened to all the color?" — When starting a new game . "No one can ever tell me why there's always a big switch to find. Seriously." — When starting a new game . "Whoa man, I didn't know I was that good. Oh wait, yeah I did!" — When killing a large group of zombies . "I think that one hit the sky. Holy crap!" — When killing a zombie with the Thunder Gun . "Everyone says Tak is boring. That might be true. But you always need that one stale player to make everyone else seem cooler." — Said When Pack-a-Punching a Weapon "Yeah yeah, there's no power. HOLY CRAP, NO COLOR EITHER!!" — When starting a new game. "Hey let go of my hand grenade!!!" — After getting the Matryoshka dolls. "What's this?" — After getting the Matryoshka Doll from the Mystery Box. "NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!" — After knifing a zombie. "Yeah, yeah. Found the song. Whatever." — Upon finding the secret song "I told you not to touch me BONE-JUNKEY!!" — After killing a zombie that attacked him. "I sure hope that was a good idea" — After completing the final power node. "Hey what's up Tak?" — After talking to his matryoshka doll with Takeo. "Nothing left in my guns." — When out of ammo . "This one is MINE!!!" — When receiving a weapon from the Pack-A-Punch machine . "Dude, get me some ammo!" — When out of ammo . "Look at the poor, evil doctor all surrounded." — When Richtofen is surrounded . "On my way, Doc. Only because I want to shank you myself." — When Richtofen is down or surrounded . "Well, this will do the trick." — After buying a sickle . "Hey Richtofen, speed dating again?" — When Richtofen is being chased by zombies . "Holy Undead Space Monkeys!" — When starting a Space Monkey round "Take that Romero maggot! (Reference to George Romero)" — After killing a Zombie "An SMG... now I just need one for my other hand!" — After getting the Spectre from the Mystery Box . "I can't stand prunes." — After buying PhD Flopper "(Demented Laughing)" — After taking your Upgraded Ray Gun from the Pack-A-Punch machine "Who's this guy?" — After Nikolai's Matryoshka Doll talks to him (possibly because he completely ignores nikolai) "It's raining body parts, Richtofen will be so happy!" — After blowing off a limb . "Is this a doll or an action figure?" — After a Matryoshka Doll talks to him "This just turned the fun knob up to 11!" — After taking your Upgraded Ray Gun from the Pack-A-Punch machine "Back up Buttercup." — Said after being hit by a Space Monkey. "I don't like that Richtofen. I think I've seen him before Shi No Numa, in fact, I don't remember much at all..." — When Pack-A-Punching a weapon. Nikolai "Need to get the power on, so all this cool stuff turns on." — Said at the start of a game . "My gun is full of ammo and my body is full of vodka. All is good!" — After getting a Max Ammo . "I need help, I don't care if it is Takeo." — After Getting down . "So, Takeo DID have love affair with stuffed monkey! Look what they made!" — Randomly at the start of a Monkey Round . "Cheer up! You guys last longer than my marriages!" — After killing a large group of Zombies "There are plenty of zombies for everyone, I just happen to be killing them all!" — After killing multiple zombies . "I used this to kill my relatives. -She was my fifth wife-" — after obtaining an assault rifle from the mystery box . "Hey, be happy you last longer than my Marriages!" — After killing multiple zombies . "I feel like a Capitalist, stealing all these kills!" — When getting multiple kills "First objective: Turn on power. Second objective: Drink. Or vice versa. You know what I choose." — When starting a game "I have sister who used to make these. She's bitch." — When activating the Matyroshka Doll easter egg or receiving one from the Mystery Box "A cute little trinket. Maybe there's vodka inside, eh?" — When activating the Matyroshka Doll easter egg or receiving one from the Mystery Box "The sound of your brain exploding is like music to my ears." — Randomly "They're all dead, good time for drink." — After the nuke explosion. "I use this to kill a bear, also known as first wife." — Buying a Shotgun off the wall "If only divorce was this easy." — After killing a zombie with the Death Machine "Yeah, yeah, I'm almost out of vodka...I mean, No power!" — When starting a game "You touch me, I KILL YOU! Sounds like fair trade." — Nikolai after killing a zombie that just hit him "Why is there never any power?" — When starting a game "Am I drunk, or am I getting attacked by space monkeys?!" — Nikolai being attacked by a Space Monkey "You are a fool for touching Nikolai!" — After killing a zombie that hit him. "I've fallen and I cant get up!" — Nikolai being downed. A reference to Life alert. "I'll have to use my bare hands... just like with fourth wife. Always talking..." — When out of ammo. "What a handsome weapon, oh, that's my reflection. He he..." — After getting the Thundergun from the mystery box "Let the carnage continue." — After a monkey round. "I will help you, but only if you get me some vodka." — Said after hearing the voices at the start of the game. "This I can not wait to use!" — Said after buying a SMG off the wall. "Can anyone spare some ammo?" — When out of ammo. "These things eventually run out!?" — When out of ammo. "Can anyone spare some ammo?" — When out of ammo. "****! I'm out of ammo!" — When out of ammo. "I don't think throwing my gun at them will be as effective as having ammo.." — Said when out of ammo. "My weapon is hungry for ammo!" — When out of ammo. "I will aim carefully, pull the trigger at just the right time... wait, I am too drunk for this." — Sometimes said after buying the M14. "Great, now I have to hold up both arms!" — after obtaining CZ75 dual wield "They were like dominoes, da?" — Said after getting multiple headshots. "That stripper DID take all my money!... Bitch..." — Said when trying to open a door without enough points. This is a reference to a Kino Der Toten quote under the same circumstances. "Your eyes are empty, Takeo." — When his Matryoshka doll is talked to by Takeo. "I hate you Richtofen." — When his matryoshka doll is talked to by Richtofen. "Oh, hi, Dempsey. " — When his matryoshka doll is talked to by Dempsey. "I don't trust Takeo, I think he is up to something. Maybe he has been playing around with the monkey bomb." — Said sometimes while pack-a-punching and Takeo is nearby. "I can't wish zombies dead, I need ammo!" — When out of ammo. "Shh... I'm gonna take his head off." — After buying M14. A reference to Elmer Fudd from Looney Toons. "Feel the wrath of the Motherland!" — After killing a zombie . "I give too many of my bullets away!" — Said when low on ammo . "HEY! You didn't get me a drink!" — After activating all 5 nodes . "**** you Teddy Bear!" — When getting a Teddy Bear . "Now, I am Russian bear!" — After buying Juggernaut . ""Ugh... I keep forgetting to update my Facebook page!" — Said during the use of the Pack-a-Punch machine. "Russians only get this close to vo dka!" ~After a zombie gets close to him and/or hits him. Takeo "They are taking revive!" — Takeo when the Space Monkeys are stealing Quick Revive. "Just like how the universe began, Big Bang!" — When killing Zombies with the Phd Floppers explosion. "WHAT IS MY NAME?!" — After killing a zombie "I don't like that." — After jumping through the Gersch Device "Dempsey, you speak these monkeys' language, don't you? TELL THEM TO STOP STEALING MY PERKS!" — Upon dealing with the Space Monkeys . "A taste that reminds me of home." — After buying Quick Revive . "I'm coming Edward!" — When Richtofen is being swarmed "Uhh, I feel funny." — After jumping through the Gersch Device "Stay away from my Speed Cola!" — When Space Monkeys attack the Speed Cola machine.A possible reference to when Nikolai says "Stay away from my Vodka" "They are stealing my Juggernog!" — When space monkeys are attacking Juggernog . "Get your hands off me you damn, dirty ape!" — After killing a monkey that recently attacked him. A reference to Planet of the Apes. "Like the sushi, it's all in the cut!" — After knifing an enemy with a Sickle. (Not confirmed for knifing with combat knife.) "It slices! It dices! It's a wonder!" — After knifing An enemy with a Sickle. (Not confirmed for knifing with combat knife.) "One becomes two becomes three becomes...... Death!" — When talking to a matryoshka doll . "How many surprises do you hide little one?" — When talking to a matryoshka doll . "For the emperor!" — When his Matryoshka Doll is talked to . "No ammo,no problem" — when out of ammo Richtofen "Ah, I have time to update my Facebook Status!" — While waiting for Pack-A-Punch to finish. "It's like mowing a lawn of flesh..." — When Richtofen kills a lot of zombies. "The voices usually sound so angry!" — After hearing the voice talking at the start of a game. "I do the dissections around here!" — When getting hit by a zombie "Ze dirty monkeys are taking my juggernog!" — When the monkeys are attacking the Juggernog machine . "Why is there no power?...Where did all the color go?......Who am I talking to?" — When starting a new game . "BLAH! Get's me every time..." — After buying Revive Soda . "Zis drink is my favorite, I cannot express how much I enjoy it's infinigrate taste and exceptional finish." — After buying Speed Cola. Also, Richtofen says this very quickly. "Next Time they should take first class." — At the start of a monkey round. "Die you demon!" — Randomly "Oh,the inflation is killing me!" — When trying to open a door without enough points, a joke on the hyperinflation that occurred in the Weimar Republic (post WWI Germany), making the money nearly useless. "They are so small now, I can put them in my pocket." — Said when he blows up a zombie. "This weapon is empty!" — When running out of ammo "Nein, nein, NEIN! I need more ammo!" — When running out of ammo "Now, to find some ammo!" — When running out of ammo "Without proper ammo, I cannot give zem proper death!" — When running out of ammo "Why do the voices sound so ANGRY?" — Getting multiple kills "Again,the doctor is victorious!" — Killing a zombie that hurt the player "The ammo is low!" — When low on ammo "Oh ja, this will work nicely." — Getting a SMG "The screams of the dead fills my heart with joy!" — Getting multiple kills. "BOOM...Goes the corpses." — Getting multiple grenade kills "If given enough time I could create a generator from spare parts-why is it black and white now?" — Starting a game "Eenie meenie miney SHOTGUN!" — Said when receiving a shotgun from the Mystery Box "Hey! Zat little man is trying to steal my perks!" — Said when a space monkey is destroying a Perk-A-Cola machine . "Tiny pieces.....in the wine!" — Said with any explosive kill, reference to the song Tiny Bubbles released in the 60s/70s "The power! ...Oh look, they all fall down." — Said with a Thundergun kill "Oh, that must hurt so good." — Said with a Thundergun kill "Fly... Fly Children! FLY!" — Said with a Thundergun kill "DON'T LOOK DO- oh, too late." — Said with a Thundergun kill "I used to crush these when I was a child to hear my sister cry in anguish." — Said when interacting with a Matryoshka Doll. "I do like the sound of this one... It tickles my special place." — Said upon activating the musical easter egg "It rubs the lotion on the doll, it does this every time... Or else it gets the hose again." — When interacting with a Matryoshka doll. Also a reference to the movie, "Silence of the Lambs". "Oh, there's a doll inside a doll inside a doll! Sounds perverse..." — Upon interacting with a Matryoshka Doll. "Dempsey must be the one turning off the power... he probably stole all the color too." — When starting a new game "They seem to have infinite power...oh wait no they don't." — When killing a Space Monkey "I see one, two, thr-- oh shit." — When being targeted by large group of zombies . "Ach, don't breath on me!" — When his Matryoshka doll talks to Nikolai Belinski . "It has "Doctor" in the title. Just like me!" — Upon purchasing PhD Flopper, a joke on the popular soda Dr. Pepper . "Ha ha ha! Stop tickling me!" — When talking to his own Matryoshka doll . "Oh hi Takeo!" — When his Matryoshka doll talks to Takeo Masaki . "Big Dempsey you're SOOO BIIIG!" — When his Matryoshka doll talks to Tank Dempsey . "Maybe we should help this... thing." — When the generator is sucked into the Gersch Device . "This Kassimir Mechanism sounds intriguing!" — When node one of the Kassimir Mechanism is completed . "Ahhhh, this is just too much fun!" — When node two of the Kassimir Mechanism is completed "You've already have this much power and you've want more?!? ... I like the way you think." — Upon using the Gersch Device near the Kassimir Mechanism when all the nodes are active. The Russian scientist will say that there is still not enough power on which Richtofen would comment. "Gather around, gather around... it's story time, my children..." — After getting a headshot . "Dempsey did you steal my ammo." — When having no ammo . "At least it isn't throwing shit." — After being attacked by a Space Monkey . "MY FOOT!" — After a Space Monkey hits his foot . "Oh ze little demons go boom!" — Upon getting a nuke . ""Now you could fit into a gumball machine... and I could have a piece of you for a quarter. WHO HAS A QUARTER!? Dempsey???" — After blowing up a zombie . "I'm not dead!" — After being revived (could be a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail) . "Not as accurate as my formulas, but it will do" — After buying an SMG . "Wow the Thundergun. What a boring name." — After getting the Thundergun Gersch(الدكتور المحتجز) "Please.. Help me.. She's coming! The mechanism must be repaired." — Said at start of game. "You've done it! Now, it needs as much power as possible. Hurry, she's getting nearer!" — Said after generator is sucked into Gersch Device. "Three more! No, stop it!" — After activating Node 1 in the Node Puzzle. "It needs to be more concentrated power for this to work!" — After activating Node 2 in the Node Puzzle. "Yes, YES! Almost there! Hurry! She's coming! LUNA!!" — After activating Node 3 in the Node Puzzle.

ديمبسي

"تانك ديمبسي! ال**** كيكين وعبث صنع!" -- عندما ديمبسي هو قتل الكثير من الكسالى.

"الفكر الذي من شأنه أن طفلة صغيرة يمكن أن تسبب الكثير من المتاعب سوو!؟" "-- ديمبسي عندما حزمة واحد في اللكم بندقية.

"وداعا مربع". -- الحصول على دمية دب.

"مهلا ، التحقق من ذلك ، أسود وأبيض الكلبات!" -- بدء اللعبة.

"كان كل شيء خطأ في نيكولاي!" -- وبعد أن أحيا

"نجاح باهر ، وكنت كل ذلك ، ويعرج... نجاح باهر... (يضحك)" -- عندما يقتل الحصول متعددة مع Thundergun

وقال "بعض الامور تتحسن حسب العمر ، والصودا احياء ليست واحدة منهم!" -- بعد شراء سريعة احياء

واضاف "سوف أبعث لك مرة أخرى إلى الفضاء عظام قرد ،!" الحصول على هجوم من قبل قرد الفضاء --
"القرد التراجع!... يموت!" -- ديمبسي بعد قتل قرد الفضاء

"مهلا ، Treyarch! نتمكن من الحصول على هدف جديد ، من فضلك؟" -- عند بدء لعبة جديدة
"هل لي فقط أو أن أحدا لم يسمع صوت آخر؟" -- عند بدء لعبة جديدة
"مهلا ، ماذا حدث للون كل شيء؟" -- عند بدء لعبة جديدة
"لا يمكن لأحد أن يقول لي من أي وقت مضى لماذا هناك دائما التبديل كبيرة في العثور عليها. محمل الجد". -- عند بدء لعبة جديدة
"قف رجل ، لم أكن أعرف كان ذلك جيدا. أوه الانتظار ، نعم فعلت!" -- عندما قتل مجموعة كبيرة من الكسالى
واضاف "اعتقد ان احد ضرب السماء. حماقة المقدسة!" -- عندما قتل غيبوبة مع بندقية الرعد
"الجميع يقول تاك يبعث على السأم ، وهذا قد يكون صحيحا ، ولكن عليك دائما أن لاعب واحد قديمة لجعل الجميع آخر يبدو أكثر برودة."

-- قال عندما حزمة واحد في الضرب على سلاح "نعم نعم ، وليس هناك قوة هراء المقدسة ، أما لون لا.!"

-- عند بدء لعبة جديدة. "يا ترك قنبلة يدوية بلدي!"

-- بعد الحصول على دمى ماتريوشكا.

"ما هذا؟"
-- بعد الحصول على دمية ماتريوشكا مربع من الغموض.

"لا فرصة في الجحيم!" -- بعد knifing غيبوبة.

"نعم ، نعم. العثور على الأغنية ، ومهما كان". -- عند العثور على أغنية سرية

"لقد قلت لك لا تلمسني العظام JUNKEY!" -- بعد قتل غيبوبة أن هاجمه.

واضاف "آمل بالتأكيد أن كان فكرة جيدة" -- بعد الانتهاء من عقدة السلطة النهائية.

"يا ما في تاك؟" -- وبعد التحدث مع دمية ماتريوشكا له مع تاكيو.

"اليسار ليس في سلاحي". -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة
"هذا واحد من الألغام!" -- عند استلام الأسلحة من الجهاز حزمة ، لكمة ،
"الرجل ، والحصول على بعض الذخيرة لي!" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة
"انظروا الى الطبيب ، وضعف الشر تحيط جميع". -- عندما يحيط Richtofen
"في طريقي ، وثيقة. فقط لأنني أريد أن ساق لك نفسي". -- عندما Richtofen باستمرار أو تحيط
"حسنا ، هذا وسوف تفعل خدعة". -- بعد شراء منجل
"يا Richtofen ، سرعة تعود مرة أخرى؟" -- عندما يتم Richtofen مطاردا من قبل الكسالى
"القدس قرود الفضاء أوندد!" -- عند بدء جولة قرد الفضاء

"خذ هذا يرقة روميرو (إشارة إلى جورج روميرو)!" -- بعد قتل الكسول

"إن إس إم جي... والآن أنا في حاجة واحدة فقط ليدي أخرى!" -- بعد الحصول على شبح من مربع الغموض
"لا استطيع الوقوف الخوخ". -- بعد شراء دكتوراه Flopper "(مجنون يضحك)" -- وبعد أخذ راي الخاص ترقيتها بندقية من الجهاز ، حزمة لكمة ،

"من هو هذا الرجل؟" -- بعد محادثات نيكولاي لدمية ماتريوشكا له (ربما لأنه يتجاهل تماما نيكولاي)
"انها تمطر أجزاء الجسم ، وسوف نكون سعداء Richtofen جدا!" -- بعد تهب قبالة أحد أطرافه
"هل هذه الدمية أو شخصية العمل؟" -- بعد محادثات دمية ماتريوشكا له

"هذا مجرد تحول مقبض متعة تصل إلى 11!" -- وبعد أخذ راي الخاص ترقيتها بندقية من الجهاز ، حزمة لكمة ،

"النسخ الاحتياطي الحوذان." -- سعيد بعد ان ضرب من قبل قرد الفضاء.
"أنا لا أحب أن Richtofen. اعتقد انني رأيته قبل شي لا نوما ، في الواقع ، أنا لا أتذكر كثيرا في كل شيء..." -- عندما حزمة واحد في الضرب والسلاح.

نيكولاي

"بحاجة الى الحصول على السلطة ، لذلك كل هذه الاشياء باردة تشغيل". -- قال في بداية لعبة
"سلاحي هو الكامل من الذخيرة وجسمي مليء الفودكا. كل شيء جيد!" -- بعد الحصول على الذخيرة ماكس
"أنا بحاجة للمساعدة ، لا يهمني إذا كان تاكيو". -- بعد الحصول عليها
"وهكذا ، تاكيو كان لديها علاقة حب مع محشوة قرد! انظروا ماذا جعلوا!" -- بشكل عشوائي في بداية جولة القرد
"ابتهج! يا رفاق تستمر لفترة أطول من الزيجات بلدي!" -- وبعد قتل مجموعة كبيرة من الكسالى

وقال "هناك الكثير من الكسالى للجميع ، وأنا يحدث لمجرد أن يكون قتلهم جميعا!" -- بعد قتل الكسالى متعددة
"أنا استخدام هذا لقتل أقاربي ، وكانت لي الزوجة الخامسة" -- بعد الحصول على بندقية هجومية من مربع الغموض
"مهلا ، يكون سعيدا لفترة أطول من الزواج بي!" -- بعد قتل الكسالى متعددة
"أشعر رأسمالي ، وسرقة كل هذه يقتل!" -- عند الحصول على العديد من يقتل

"الهدف الأول : تشغيل القوة الهدف الثاني : الشراب أو العكس بالعكس أنت تعرف ماذا اخترت." -- عند بدء لعبة

"لدي أخت الذي يستخدم في صنع هذه. الكلبة إنها". -- عند تفعيل الفصح الدمية Matyroshka البيض أو تلقي واحد
من مربع الغموض

"حلية لطيف قليلا ، وربما هناك داخل الفودكا ، إيه؟" -- عند تفعيل الفصح الدمية Matyroshka بيضة أو واحد من تلقي مربع الغموض

"صوت انفجار الدماغ مثل الموسيقى لأذني". -- عشوائيا

وقال "انهم جميعا في عداد الأموات ، والوقت المناسب للشرب." -- وبعد الانفجار النووي.

"لقد استخدم هذا لقتل الدب ، المعروف أيضا باسم الزوجة الأولى." -- شراء بندقية قبالة الجدار

واضاف "اذا كان هذا الطلاق فقط سهلة". -- بعد قتل غيبوبة مع آلة الموت

"نعم ، نعم ، أنا على وشك الخروج من الفودكا... أقصد ، لا السلطة!" -- عند بدء لعبة

"لحظة عندما تلمسني ، أقتلك! الأصوات مثل التجارة النزيهة". -- بعد ان قتل نيكولاي غيبوبة أن مجرد ضرب له

"لماذا هناك أبدا أي السلطة؟" -- عند بدء لعبة

"أنا في حالة سكر ، أو الحصول صباحا أغتال من القرود الفضاء؟" -- التعرض للهجوم من قبل نيكولاي قرد الفضاء
"انت مجنون للمس نيكولاي!" -- بعد أن قتل غيبوبة أصابته.

وقال "لقد سقط أنا وأنا غير قادر على الحصول على ما يصل!" -- تأهل الروسي نيكولاي يجري. إشارة إلى تنبيه الحياة.

"سآخذ لاستخدام يدي عارية... تماما مثل مع زوجته الرابعة. نتحدث دائما". -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"يا له من سلاح وسيم ، أوه ، هذا التأمل. انه..." -- بعد الحصول على Thundergun من مربع الغموض

وقال "دعونا المذبحة تستمر." -- بعد جولة قرد.

"لن أستطيع مساعدتك ، ولكن فقط اذا كان لديك لي بعض الفودكا". -- سعيد بعد سماع أصوات في بداية اللعبة.

"هذا لا استطيع الانتظار للاستخدام!" -- سعيد بعد شراء إس إم جي خارج الجدار.

"هل يمكن لأحد الغيار بعض الذخيرة؟" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"تشغيل هذه الأمور في نهاية المطاف!؟" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"هل يمكن لأحد الغيار بعض الذخيرة؟" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"****!أنا خارج من الذخيرة!" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"لا أعتقد أن رمي مسدسي عليهم لن تكون فعالة كما وجود ذخيرة.." -- سعيد عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"سلاحي هو متعطش للذخيرة!" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

وقال "سوف تهدف بعناية ، والضغط على الزناد في الوقت المناسب تماما... الانتظار ، وأنا في حالة سكر جدا لهذا." -- قال وأحيانا بعد شراء M14.

"الكبرى ، والآن لدي عقد في ذراعيه!" -- بعد الحصول على CZ75 تمارس المزدوج

وقال "كانوا مثل الدومينو ، دا؟" -- سعيد بعد الحصول على headshots متعددة.

"هل هذا متجرد اتخاذ كل ما عندي من المال!... الكلبة..." -- سعيد عند محاولة فتح الباب من دون ما يكفي من النقاط. هذا هو إشارة إلى اقتباس كينو Toten دير تحت نفس الظروف. "عيناك فارغة ، تاكيو".

-- عندما كان هو دمية ماتريوشكا تحدث من قبل تاكيو. "أنا أكره لكم Richtofen".

-- عندما كان هو دمية ماتريوشكا تحدث من قبل Richtofen. "أوه ، مرحبا ، ديمبسي.
"
-- عندما كان هو دمية ماتريوشكا تحدث من قبل ديمبسي. "أنا لا أثق تاكيو ، اعتقد انه يصل الى شيء. ربما يكون قد تم حول اللعب مع قنبلة قرد".

-- يقال أحيانا بينما حزمة واحد في اللكم وتاكيو قريب. "لا أستطيع أن أتمنى الكسالى الموتى ، ولست بحاجة الذخيرة!"
-- عند الخروج من الذخيرة.

"... أنا Shh سيأخذ رأسه". -- بعد شراء M14. إشارة إلى ادانت فود من رسوم متحركة لوني.

"اشعر غضب الام!" -- بعد قتل غيبوبة
"أعطي الكثير من الرصاص بعيدا بلدي!" -- سعيد عندما منخفض على الذخيرة
"هيه! انت لم تحصل على لي الشراب!" -- بعد تفعيل كافة العقد 5
"****كنت تيدي بير"! -- عند الحصول على دمية دب
"الآن ، وأنا الدب الروسي!" -- بعد شراء الطاغوت
"" هتاف اشمئزاز... وأظل نسيان لتحديث بلادي صفحة فيسبوك! "-- وقال خلال استخدام آلة علبة في لكمة". الروس
إلا أن الحصول على هذه قريبة من فو
dka! "

~ بعد غيبوبة يحصل على المقربين منه و / أو يضربه.

تاكيو

واضاف "انهم احياء اتخاذ!"
-- تاكيو عند قرود الفضاء يسرقون سريعة الاشتعال.
"مثلما كيف بدأ الكون ، الانفجار الكبير!"

-- عندما قتل الكسالى مع الانفجار Floppers الدكتوراه.
"ما هو اسمي؟"
-- بعد قتل غيبوبة

"أنا لا أحب ذلك".
-- بعد أن قفز من خلال الجهاز Gersch

"ديمبسي ، تتكلم لغة هذه القرود ، أليس كذلك؟ نقول لهم كفوا عن **** بلدي اكراميات!"
-- عند التعامل مع قرود الفضاء
"والذوق الذي يذكرني وطنهم".
-- بعد شراء سريعة احياء
"أنا قادم إدوارد!" -- عندما يتم تدفقوا Richtofen

"Uhh ، أشعر مضحك". -- بعد أن قفز من خلال الجهاز Gersch

"ابتعد عن سرعتي كولا!" -- عندما تكون مساحة هجوم القرود الإشارة سرعة machine.A كولا الممكن عندما يقول نيكولاي "ابتعد عن الفودكا بلادي"

واضاف "انهم يسرقون Juggernog بلدي!" -- عندما قرود الفضاء يهاجمون Juggernog
"القرد ال*** احصل على يديك قبالة لي انك لعنة ،!" -- بعد قتل القرد الذي هاجم مؤخرا له. إشارة إلى كوكب
القرود.
"مثل السوشي ، والأمر كله في خفض!" -- بعد knifing عدو مع منجل. (لم يتم تأكيد ذلك من أجل مكافحة knifing بسكين.)

"وشرائح! ومن النردات! انها عجب!" -- بعد knifing عدو مع منجل. (لم يتم تأكيد ذلك من أجل مكافحة knifing بسكين.)

"واحد اثنين يصبح يصبح ثلاثة...... يصبح الموت!" -- عندما يتحدث الى دمية ماتريوشكا
"كم المفاجآت هل إخفاء واحد قليلا؟" -- عندما يتحدث الى دمية ماتريوشكا
"بالنسبة للإمبراطور!" -- عندما تحدث له ماتريوشكا الدمية ل
"لا الذخيرة ، لا مشكلة" -- عند الخروج من الذخيرة

Richtofen
"آه ، ولدي الوقت لاستكمال بلدي أمام مركز"! -- وفي انتظار حزمة ، لكمة إلى النهاية.

"انها مثل القص حشيش الجسد..." -- عندما يقتل Richtofen الكثير من الكسالى.

"أصوات الصوت عادة غاضب جدا!" -- بعد سماع صوت يتحدث في بداية لعبة.

"أفعل تشريح بالقرب من هنا!" -- عند الحصول على ضرب من غيبوبة

"زي القرود ال***ة تتخذ juggernog بلدي!" -- عند القرود تهاجم الجهاز Juggernog
"لماذا لا يوجد السلطة؟... أين يذهب كل لون؟...... أنا من يتحدث اليه؟" -- عند بدء لعبة جديدة
"بلاه! احصل على لي في كل مرة..." -- بعد شراء إحياء الصودا
"Zis شرب هو المفضل لدي ، لا أستطيع التعبير عن كم أنا أستمتع انها طعم infinigrate والانتهاء استثنائية". -- بعد شراء
سرعة كولا. أيضا ، يقول Richtofen هذا بسرعة كبيرة.

"ينبغي التالي الوقت الذي تتخذ من الدرجة الأولى". -- في بداية جولة قرد.

"تموت شيطان!" -- عشوائيا

"أوه ، والتضخم هو قتل لي!" -- عندما تحاول فتح الباب من دون ما يكفي من النقاط ، نكتة على التضخم التي وقعت في جمهورية فايمار (ألمانيا آخر الحرب العالمية الأولى) ، مما يجعل من المال عديمة الجدوى تقريبا.

واضاف "انهم الصغيرة حتى الآن ، لا أستطيع وضعها في جيبي". -- سعيد عندما يفجر غيبوبة.

"هذا السلاح هو فارغة!" -- عند نفاد الذخيرة

"Nein ، nein ، NEIN! أنا بحاجة الى مزيد من الذخيرة!" -- عند نفاد الذخيرة

"الآن ، للعثور على بعض الذخيرة!" -- عند نفاد الذخيرة

واضاف "بدون ذخيرة السليم ، لا استطيع ان اعطي وفاة زيم السليم!" -- عند نفاد الذخيرة

"لماذا أصوات الصوت حتى غاضب؟" -- الحصول على العديد من يقتل

"مرة أخرى ، والطبيب هو المنتصر!" -- قتل غيبوبة التي تؤذي لاعب

"الذخيرة منخفضة!" -- عندما منخفض على الذخيرة

"أوه نعم ، وهذا عمل جيد". -- الحصول على إس إم جي

"صرخات الموتى يملأ قلبي فرحا!" -- الحصول على العديد من يقتل.

"بوم... وغني عن الجثث." -- الحصول على قنبلة يدوية متعددة يقتل

واضاف "اذا ما يكفي من الوقت نظرا أتمكن من خلق مولد من قطع الغيار لماذا هو أبيض وأسود الآن؟" -- بدء لعبة

"Eenie meenie البندقية miney!" -- سعيد عندما تلقى طلقات نارية من مربع الغموض

"يا رجل زات! القليل يحاول **** الخرائط بلدي!" -- سعيد عندما قرد الفضاء يدمر جهاز منفعه ألف كولا
"قطع صغيرة..... في الخمر!" -- سعيد مع أي قتل المتفجرة ، والإشارة إلى الأغنية فقاعات صغيرة إصدارها في 60s/70s

"إن السلطة!... يا نظرة ، يقعون جميعا." -- سعيد مع Thundergun قتل

"أوه ، لا بد أن يصب على ما يرام." -- سعيد مع Thundergun قتل

"يطير... يطير الأطفال! يطير!" -- سعيد مع Thundergun قتل

"لا تنظر تفعل أوه ، بعد فوات الأوان." -- سعيد مع Thundergun قتل

"كنت لسحق هذه عندما كنت طفلا لسماع صرخة أختي في الكرب". -- سعيد عند التعامل مع دميه ماتريوشكا.

"أنا لا أحب هذا الصوت واحد... ويدغدغ مكاني الخاص". -- سعيد على تفعيل بيضة عيد الفصح الموسيقية

"والتدليك لوسيون على دمية ، لا يفعل ذلك في كل مرة... وإلا فإنه يحصل على خرطوم مرة أخرى." -- عند التعامل مع ماتريوشكا
دمية. أيضا إشارة إلى فيلم "صمت الحملان".

"أوه ، هناك داخل دمية دمية داخل الدمية! الأصوات الضارة..." -- بناء على التفاعل مع الدمية ماتريوشكا.

واضاف "انه ديمبسي يجب أن تكون واحدة إيقاف السلطة... ربما سرقوا كل لون للغاية." -- عند بدء لعبة جديدة

"ويبدو أنهم قد قوة لانهائية... أوه الانتظار لا لم يفعلوا ذلك." -- عندما قتل قرد الفضاء

"أرى احد ، اثنان ، منتدى المجالس الرومانسية -- أوه القرف". -- عندما استهدافهم من قبل مجموعة كبيرة من الكسالى
"آخ ، لا على التنفس لي!" -- عندما محادثاته دمية ماتريوشكا إلى بيلينسكي نيكولاي
"لقد" دكتور "في العنوان. فقط مثلي!" -- عند شراء دكتوراه Flopper ، نكتة على فلفل الصودا الدكتور شعبية
"ها ها ها ها! إيقاف دغدغة لي!" -- عندما تتحدث إلى دمية له ماتريوشكا الخاصة
"أوه تاكيو مرحبا!" -- عندما محادثاته دمية ماتريوشكا إلى ماساكي تاكيو
"ديمبسي الكبير كنت BIIIG سوو!" -- عندما محادثاته دمية ماتريوشكا لديمبسي تانك

واضاف "ربما يتعين علينا مساعدة هذا الشيء". -- عندما يتم امتصاص المولد في الجهاز Gersch
"هذه الآلية Kassimir أصوات الفتنة!" -- عند اكتمال عقدة واحدة لآلية Kassimir
"Ahhhh ، وهذا هو مجرد متعة أكثر من اللازم!" -- عند اكتمال عقدة الثاني من الآلية Kassimir

"لقد قمت بالفعل هذه السلطة كثيرا ، ولقد كنت تريد المزيد؟!؟... أنا أحب الطريقة التي تفكر". -- عند استخدام Gersch
الجهاز بالقرب من آلية Kassimir عندما كافة العقد نشطة. وسوف عالم روسي يقول انه لا يزال هناك ما يكفي من القوة لا Richtofen الذي سيعلق.

"حول جمع والالتفاف حول الوقت الذي... قصة وأطفالي..." -- بعد الحصول عن طريق الرأس
"هل كنت ديمبسي **** ذخائر بلدي". -- عند عدم وجود ذخائر
"على الاقل ليس رمي القرف". -- بعد تعرضه لهجوم من قبل قرد الفضاء
"قدمي!" -- بعد القرد الفضاء يضرب رجله
"يا زي الشياطين قليلا الذهاب الازدهار!" -- عند الحصول على السلاح النووي
"" والآن هل يمكن أن تنسجم مع جهاز gumball... ويمكن أن لدي قطعة منك لمدة ربع. منظمة الصحة العالمية على ربع!؟ ديمبسي "--؟؟ بعد تفجير غيبوبة
"أنا لست ميتا"! -- وبعد أن أحيا (يمكن أن يكون إشارة إلى مونتي بيثون والكأس المقدسة)
"ليست دقيقة كما كصيغ بلدي ، لكنها لن تفعل" -- بعد شراء إس إم جي
"نجاح باهر في Thundergun ما اسم مملة." -- بعد الحصول على Thundergun

Gersch (الدكتور المحتجز)

"الرجاء مساعدتي.. إنها قادمة..! يجب إصلاح الآلية." -- سعيد في بداية اللعبة.

وقال "لقد فعلتها! الآن ، وانها تحتاج الى الطاقة إلى أقصى حد ممكن. عجل ، وانها تحصل على أقرب!" -- سعيد بعد مولد هو الانزلاق الى الأجهزة Gersch.

"ثلاثة أكثر! لا ، توقف!" -- بعد تفعيل عقدة 1 عقدة في اللغز.

"إنه يحتاج إلى مزيد من تركيز السلطة لهذا العمل!" -- بعد تفعيل عقدة 2 في اللغز عقدة.

"نعم ، نعم! هناك تقريبا! عجل! انها قادمة! ونا!" -- بعد تفعيل عقدة 3 في اللغز عقدة.

الله يخلي الشيــخ قوقل:new3:
2011-02-24 , 01:46 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 01:59 مساءً
Ibra8Cdbra

مبدع

المشاركات:3137
التسجيل:Jan 2009
Ibra8Cdbra
وش السالفه هههههههههههههه
2011-02-24 , 01:59 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:01 مساءً
جنتل تبوك

فعال

المشاركات:1075
التسجيل:Jan 2010
جنتل تبوك
حلو .. حلو .. شكله رآح يكوون مآآب فنآآآآن ..

بآنتظآر نزلووه ..

لو جت بس المحآدثآت بالصووت آحلى ..

ع العموم يعطيك العافيه

سلمت يديك على هالمجهوود الرائع ..
2011-02-24 , 02:01 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:05 مساءً
شآآآيب نشيط

عضو بارز

المشاركات:1460
التسجيل:Nov 2010
شآآآيب نشيط
لا تصدق فهمت ؟! ~

وش هالطلاسم ترجم يالأخو ~
2011-02-24 , 02:05 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:09 مساءً
Golden Ghost

عضو

المشاركات:64
Golden Ghost
يعطيك العافية
2011-02-24 , 02:09 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:10 مساءً
AL-SAYARI

عضو محترف

المشاركات:6377
التسجيل:Apr 2010
AL-SAYARI
وش السالفه ما فهمت شي V_v
2011-02-24 , 02:10 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:12 مساءً
a-b-u-F-a-h-d

فعال

المشاركات:2226
التسجيل:Sep 2009
a-b-u-F-a-h-d
ايه الحين فهمت <<<<<<<مسوي فاهم

ترجمة لو سمحت o__o
2011-02-24 , 02:12 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:23 مساءً
TwizErex

عضو فعال

المشاركات:1028
TwizErex
Ibra8Cdbra كتب:
وش السالفه هههههههههههههه

الي يقولونه الشصيات الي تلعب فيها .. :)

O Z I L _17 كتب:
ويش فايدة المـوضــوع بدون ترجمـه اجل ؟

من:الإنجليزية

إلى:العربية

ترجمة نص أو صفحة ويب

ديمبسي

"تانك ديمبسي! ال**** كيكين وعبث صنع!" -- عندما ديمبسي هو قتل الكثير من الكسالى.

"الفكر الذي من شأنه أن طفلة صغيرة يمكن أن تسبب الكثير من المتاعب سوو!؟" "-- ديمبسي عندما حزمة واحد في اللكم بندقية.

"هذا مجرد تحول مقبض متعة تصل إلى 11!" -- وبعد أخذ راي الخاص ترقيتها بندقية من الجهاز ، حزمة لكمة ،

[U]......................إلخ[/U]

اخوي اعرف اترجم بقوقل لاكن زي ما تلاحض وشو لكمة بندقيه . ؟ وشو كسالى بعد :d ..وشو جهاز حزمة لكمة .. ؟

ترجمة قوقل تعقد الواحد قسم بالله ..

على العموم مشكورين على المرور :11:
أبـوعبـدالله

مبدع

المشاركات:2242
التسجيل:Feb 2009
أبـوعبـدالله
[FONT=Tahoma]ياشباب الأخ قصده هذي كلام الشخصيات الي تلعب فيها في الماب الجديد حق الزومبي [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]مثلاً لما يجك الدب بالصندوق تقول الشخصيه : [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]"[I]Bye-bye box.[/I]" — Getting a Teddy Bear.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]بس ياليت تنسق الموضوع وتوضح زياده [/FONT]
2011-02-24 , 02:35 مساءً
*المحترف*

KnightFall

المشاركات:18117
*المحترف*
هههههه
احلا شيء :
Bay-Bay Box
^^^
مع السلامة ياصندوق الحظ :(
2011-02-24 , 02:35 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 02:40 مساءً
معشوق بالقلوب

عضو بارز

المشاركات:1136
التسجيل:Aug 2009
معشوق بالقلوب
انا متحمس للمابات
الا متى بتنزل !
2011-02-24 , 02:40 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 03:13 مساءً
alwaleed1195

عضو

المشاركات:478
التسجيل:Aug 2009
alwaleed1195
والله اخوي موضوعك ماله ايت داعي

بس تعبت عمرك على شيء سخيف

وطيب لو عرفنا وش قال بنفوز..؟

الله يعطيك العافيه << حق النسخ واللصق الي سويته
2011-02-24 , 03:13 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 03:41 مساءً
الاسد الاسود

مبدع

المشاركات:4578
التسجيل:Feb 2009
الاسد الاسود
مافضل آقراها

واحرق علي جزء بسيط من متعة الماب

افضل اسمها احسن
2011-02-24 , 03:41 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 04:23 مساءً
المحرروم

مبدع

المشاركات:4453
التسجيل:May 2008
المحرروم
شباب متى تقريبا بتنزل اقصد على الاكس بوكس يعني شهر كم ميلادي

وشكرا اخوي على الموضوع
2011-02-24 , 04:23 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 04:29 مساءً
مبدع العصر

عضو فعال

المشاركات:848
التسجيل:Jun 2009
مبدع العصر
يعطيك العافيه
وهي حلا وتها بدون ترجمه ^^

بس وش اللي (( أنا في حالة سكر )) هههههه
2011-02-24 , 04:29 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 04:50 مساءً
فـلان

عضو فعال

المشاركات:621
التسجيل:Mar 2008
فـلان

مشوار اترجم كل ذا -_-

2011-02-24 , 04:50 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 04:54 مساءً
Ronaldinho The Best

منفذ تصاميم سابق

المشاركات:2293
التسجيل:Sep 2008
Ronaldinho The Best
ما تحس بمتعتها إلا لمن يقولوها فـ اللعب :angry1:,,
2011-02-24 , 04:54 مساءً
2011-02-24 , 05:16 مساءً
dark_j

متــرجــم

المشاركات:3267
dark_j
I][/I]

[I]Who would of thought a little girl could cause sooo much trouble!?"[/I]" Dempsey when Pack-a
punching a gun. —
[COLOR=red]فكره البنت الصغيره
[COLOR=red]يمكن أن تسبب الكثير من المشاكل (اذا دفعت فلوس عند التطوير )

مع السلامه ( اذا جاك الدب في الصندوق)

هااااااي تاكد خروج الاسود الابيض العاهرات (في بدايه اللعبه)

هذا خطا نيكولاي (اذا عيشت خويك)

"[I]Wow, you're all so limp and... wow... (laughs)[/I]" — When getting multi kills with the Thundergun
واااااو انت مضئ جدا وااااو "من الفرحه (اذا قتلت في الهوائي 4 زومبي وفوق)

"[I]Some things get better by age, Revive soda's not one of them![/I]" — After buying Quick Revive
لبعض الاشياء تحصل عليها افضل بواسطه العمر (اذا شريت التعييش السريع)

"[I]I'll send you back to space, monkey bones![/I]" — Getting attacked by a Space Monkey
سوف اعود ارسالك الى الفضاء "يا عظام القرد" (اذا هاجمتك القرود الفضاء)

تراجع يا قرد ....مــوت ( اذا قتلت قرد الفضاء)

"[I]Hey, Treyarch! Can we get a new objective, please?[/I]" — When starting a new game
هااااااي تري ارتش هل نستطيع الحصول على اهداف جديده(اذا بدات اللعبه)

"[I]Is it just me or did anyone else hear a voice?[/I]" — When starting a new game
انا فقط او اي واحد يسمع الصوت(اذا بدات اللعبه)

ماذا حصل لكل الالوان(اذا بدات اللعبه)

"[I]No one can ever tell me why there's always a big switch to find. Seriously.[/I]" — When starting a new game
لا احد ابدا يستطيع اخباري لماذا هناك دائما مفتاح كبير لنجده(اذا بدات اللعبه)

"[I]Whoa man, I didn't know I was that good. Oh wait, yeah I did![/I]" — When killing a large group of zombies
من الرجل..... لا اعلم انا كنت جيدا؟.. انتظر نعم انا كنت (اذا قتلت مجموعه زومبي)

"[I]I think that one hit the sky. Holy crap![/I]" — When killing a zombie with the Thunder Gun
اظن ذاك الشئ وصل الى السماء (اذا قتلت زومبي في الهوائي)

"[I]Everyone says Tak is boring. That might be true. But you always need that one stale player to make everyone else seem cooler.[/I]"
الكل قولو تاكي يكون ممل قد يكون هذا صحيحا لكن دائما انت
— Said When Pack-a-Punching a Weapon "[I]Yeah yeah, there's no power. HOLY CRAP, NO COLOR EITHER!![/I]"
متى التطوير صح صح ....لا توجد كهرباء يا للهول اي لون
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
هااي دعونا نستخدم القنابل اليدويه

"[I]What's this?[/I]"
وش هذا ؟ ....اذا حصلت على على الدميه في الصندوق

لا فرصه في الجحيم (اذا طعنت الزومبي)

ايه اعثر عل الاغنيه (اذا بحثت عن سر الاغنيه)

"[I]I told you not to touch me BONE-JUNKEY!![/I]" — After killing a zombie that attacked him.
اخــبرتك لا تلمسني "يا عظام المعفنه" (اذا قتلت الزومبي وضربك)

"[I]I sure hope that was a good idea[/I]" — After completing the final power node.
امتاكد امل انها تكون فكره جيده (اذا اكملت العقده الاخيره)

وش تبي تاكي (اذا تكلم الى دميته)

لا شئ يخرج من المسدس (اذا خلص الرصاص)

"[I]This one is MINE!!![/I]" — When receiving a weapon from the Pack-A-Punch machine
هذا مـــــلكي (اذا اخذت سلاحك بعد التطوير)
[/COLOR]يا متانق جبلي الرصاص(اذا خلص الرصاص)
:30:

شبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاب خلونا نترجم اشان نعرف اسرار المــاب :69:
2011-02-24 , 05:52 مساءً
a-b-u-F-a-h-d

فعال

المشاركات:2226
a-b-u-F-a-h-d
QUOTE=dark_j;1059475404][I]

Who would of thought a little girl could cause sooo much trouble!?"[/I]" Dempsey when Pack-a
punching a gun. —
[COLOR=red]فكره البنت الصغيره
[COLOR=red]يمكن أن تسبب الكثير من المشاكل (اذا دفعت فلوس عند التطوير )

مع السلامه ( اذا جاك الدب في الصندوق)

هااااااي تاكد خروج الاسود الابيض العاهرات (في بدايه اللعبه)

هذا خطا نيكولاي (اذا عيشت خويك)

واااااو انت مضئ جدا وااااو "من الفرحه (اذا قتلت في الهوائي 4 زومبي وفوق)

لبعض الاشياء تحصل عليها افضل بواسطه العمر (اذا شريت التعييش السريع)

سوف اعود ارسالك الى الفضاء "يا عظام القرد" (اذا هاجمتك القرود الفضاء)

تراجع يا قرد ....مــوت ( اذا قتلت قرد الفضاء)

هااااااي تري ارتش هل نستطيع الحصول على اهداف جديده(اذا بدات اللعبه)

انا فقط او اي واحد يسمع الصوت(اذا بدات اللعبه)

ماذا حصل لكل الالوان(اذا بدات اللعبه)

لا احد ابدا يستطيع اخباري لماذا هناك دائما مفتاح كبير لنجده(اذا بدات اللعبه)

من الرجل..... لا اعلم انا كنت جيدا انتظر نعم انا كنت (اذا قتلت مجموعه زومبي)

اظن ذاك الشئ وصل الى السماء (اذا قتلت زومبي في الهوائي)

الكل قولو تاكي يكون ممل قد يكون هذا صحيحا لكن دائما انت
متى التطوير صح صح ....لا توجد كهرباء يا للهول اي لون
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
هااي تعونا نستخدم القنابل اليدويه

"[I]What's this?[/I]"
وش هذا ؟ ....اذا حصلت على على الدميه في الصندوق

لا فرصه في الجحيم (اذا طعنت الزومبي)

ايه اعثر عل الاغنيه (اذا بحثت عن سر الاغنيه)

اخــبرتك لا تلمسني "يا عظام المعفنه" (اذا قتلت الزومبي وضربك)

امتاكد امل انها تكون فكره جيده (اذا اكملت العقده الاخيره)

وش تبي تاكي (اذا تكلم الى دميته)

لا شئ يخرج من المسدس (اذا خلص الرصاص)

هذا مـــــلكي (اذا اخذت سلاحك بعد التطوير)
[/COLOR]يا رجل جبلي الرصاص(اذا خلص الرصاص)
:30:

شبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاب خلونا نترجم اشان نعرف اسرار المــاب :69:[/QUOTE]

الله يعطيك الف عافية
اتمنى يا صاحب الموضوع تضيف هذا الكلام
:11: